What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

sportive cupid

Referee
Hellchick said:
Haynzy said:
Why don't you talk yourself up just a little more Stiff-meister?
How full of yourself can u be?
Smooth? I call the crap that is coming out of your mouth 'bullsh*t'.
If you have to big-note yourself that much then you must be one of the most ugliest and pathetic little men going around

or have a small penis :shock:

Urvoi (is that pronounced ervoy?)
Don't think he has a dick at all Haynzy.
He also can't spell it is 'au revoir' (and is pronounced kind of like this: 'or revwar')
btw Hells- I don't have a dick at all,yet don't see it as a disadvantage :lol:

dazeely

First Grade
PJ Marshal said:
all handy tips!

i wear pink tight shirts, designer jeans, and my blend of america white dress shoes, i have my hair in trendy scruffy style with blonde streaks i pick up, top that effort......

So are you saying this is not the look. Needs some work hey.

Did you carve up last night... or should I say are there any left out there.

stiffmeister

Bench
Daz

Definitely not P J seems to be an 80's dude

Last night was great, only one chick rejected me but I think it was because she was overwhelmed my my good looks, my suaveness, my tenacity, my charismatic charms and my walk . It was really a timing issue that needs to be reconciled in the future, it just was not her time to meet her man of dreams

8)

dazeely

First Grade
She'll be back hey. Its good to see that rejection doesn't slow you up. Got to be in it to win it as they say. So did you leave any for tonight.

stiffmeister

Bench
The Prince of The Night will be back for seconds tonight

Hey I may even persuade the one who rejected me last night to say to me "Stiff- Meister, I was a fool last night, please forgive me I was drunk & I was not thinking straight, please take me"

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
How is the night club at the eels headquarters . Is it worth my time coming from Dee Why ? Please inform the stiss

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Like John West I left my rejects but they may get a second chance if I'm in a good mood which I am most of the time. You see I also have a big heart & I do give ladies a second chance to getwith the stiff

So tell me is the eels night club worth my travel time

;-)

dazeely

First Grade
Stiffy I'm from Brissie so not much help re eels night club. Been to the club for a visit in 2001 and last year 2004. Thats all. Don't go breaking any of the eels gals hearts though.

Stagger eel

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
Like John West I left my rejects but they may get a second chance if I'm in a good mood which I am most of the time. You see I also have a big heart & I do give ladies a second chance to getwith the stiff

So tell me is the eels night club worth my travel time

;-)

what if a babe you picked up and took to your place ended up having thrush after you undressed her?

Latest posts