What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

Haynzy

First Grade
Why don't you talk yourself up just a little more Stiff-meister?
How full of yourself can u be?
Smooth? I call the crap that is coming out of your mouth 'bullsh*t'.
If you have to big-note yourself that much then you must be one of the most ugliest and pathetic little men going around

or have a small penis :shock:

Urvoi (is that pronounced ervoy?)

Hellsy

Immortal
Haynzy said:
If you have to big-note yourself that much then you must be one of the most ugliest and pathetic little men going around

or have a small penis :shock:

Urvoi (is that pronounced ervoy?)
Don't think he has a dick at all Haynzy.
He also can't spell it is 'au revoir' (and is pronounced kind of like this: 'or revwar')

stiffmeister

Bench
Oh hell chick as I stated on the other thread you are a fiesty one

You are on fire

Go girl use your girl power

The stiffler looves the swearing

Nothing wrong talking yourself up my lady

Just like the Americans do

Sometimes I do wish I had a small P---s

Bye for now

;-) ;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
NO way hosay

(But as Seinfeld would say not that there is anything wrong with it) I am prime beef only for the ladies only

Women are my fortay (correct my spelling here Haynzy if necessary)

Well its been a pleasure talking to you all. Now I must really go

au revoir (Thanks for that Haynzy)

:lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
stiff-meister eel said:
NO way hosay

(But as Seinfeld would say not that there is anything wrong with it) I am prime beef only for the ladies only

Women are my fortay (correct my spelling here Haynzy if necessary)

Well its been a pleasure talking to you all. Now I must really go

au revoir (Thanks for that Haynzy)

:lol:

Ah stupid also...
Weren't u going out like half an hour ago??

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellchick said:
If you have to big-note yourself that much then you must be one of the most ugliest and pathetic little men going around.

nothing wrong with being a little man!!!...in height that is.... ;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
eelavation said:
Hellchick said:
If you have to big-note yourself that much then you must be one of the most ugliest and pathetic little men going around.

nothing wrong with being a little man!!!...in height that is.... ;-)

:roll: :roll:

Eelementary

Post Whore
stiff-meister eel said:
Tonight I will be strutting my stuff

The females in Sydney require the services of the stiff-meister

The crop is plenty but the harvesters are few

I need to hire a personal PA to make appointments for me to attend certain functions

The stiff rocks

;-)

Mate, where are all the single lasses in this God-forsaken hellhole I cal Sydney?

Sometimes I wish I was living back in Barcelona, but then I think - nah. No footy!

stiffmeister

Bench
Elementary

I recommend Carmens' in Miranda, Tank, Cargo etc

Beautiful women are all around looking for dudes who have personality, grace, looks (even average) & who listen to their needs

No corny opening liners, also don't become too intense as that puts them off. Oh one final point just be care free & full of fun. Don't ask them first off what do you do for a living & all that boring crap

Leave the smooth liners until after you trap them where they can laugh about them with you. I learned that the hard way. In my previous posts I have really stated in some cases what not to do but I did that for laughs.

Stay modest the first time you meet them then do the boasting about yourself after they fall in love with you

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Also if you boast about yourself seriously you get the same responses you read from Hellchick. I make those comments in tongue & cheek. Please dont take these comments about me seriously. I am describing myself when I was in my teens.

But don't get me wrong, I still do boast about myself but at the appropriate time

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Ok here goes "What to wear'

A major planning goes into what to wear to catch your pray. Just as the colour of the sun set attracts admiration, just as the colour of tropical fish is pleasing to the eye & so it is with what a stud wears to a night spot. What the stud wears depends on where you go to hunt

But overall what is out are baggy M C Hammer pants, shorts & the long knee high white socks which bus drivers wear, G strings, & cowboy boots especially with wooden heals that makes a loud noise when you walk. It is even annoying if I wwear them & do my strut. There are other items not to wear but they are listed in the Appendix of this book.

I usually like to put on a T shirt (not too tight for first impressions but later once you caught the pray) that is not too tight but tight enough to display my pecs & bulging biceps. The shirt must not be tucked in but loose as you want to expose your abs when you yawn so the ladies get a glimpse of the rock hard abs. For guys with a one pak I suggest wearing a longer shirt

As for trousers I recomment wearing jeans but don't I mean DON'T push it to far up your arse where you give yourself an unintentional wedgie.

For shoes I used to wear ones made from snakeskin but now I wear trendy sneakers

With cologne I dont wear any as my natural sweat smellimg odour gets the girls on a natural high also..........................

;-)

Latest posts