What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still not sold out

CharlieF

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
typical manly

Typical boring responses. How about something new?

You can't get Manly or Storm fans biting with the same old crap.

If you have something constructive or even interesting to say, that might get our attention.

lockyno1

Post Whore
CharlieF said:
Typical boring responses. How about something new?

You can't get Manly or Storm fans biting with the same old crap.

If you have something constructive or even interesting to say, that might get our attention.

It is obvious that Manly fans couldn't give a stuff as you can't sell out a GF..last years GF between 2 out of Sydney sides sold out..and yet even with a Sydney side in it this year it won't even get close to a sellout!

woodyk2

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
It is obvious that Manly fans couldn't give a stuff as you can't sell out a GF..last years GF between 2 out of Sydney sides sold out..and yet even with a Sydney side in it this year it won't even get close to a sellout!
Bloody crybaby. Sooky little spineless cry baby. It's getting old:? .

CharlieF

Juniors
lockyno1 said:

See my previous answer.

lockyno1

Post Whore
woodyk2 said:
Bloody crybaby. Sooky little spineless cry baby. It's getting old:? .

lets see the crowd this week..glad i'll be at the AFL GF this week to be honest- 96,000+

Simo

First Grade
Terminator 3 was Rise of the machines, i guess thats what your thinking.

They reported on the news on tuesday that only a few hundred tickets were left.

CharlieF

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Arrh..ok. I was thinking about the Terminator movie..whats it called again!

I'm not sure you tipped Manly to win once this year, but I could be wrong. Since you were so wrong about Manly then, why is anything you say about them now any different?

lockyno1

Post Whore
CharlieF said:
I'm not sure you tipped Manly to win once this year, but I could be wrong. Since you were so wrong about Manly then, why is anything you say about them now any different?

Actually I happed tipped Manly a fair bit

Misty Bee

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Spot on, this whole finals series has been in one word..DULL!

Disagree. IMHO there was a lot of passion and fire surrounding the 4 sides from week 2, plus the Souths factor.

I do agree with the lack of interest in the game. I guess the grand final brings out the passion in people, and these 2 clubs just don't endear a lot of passion in the average fan.

Sadly, these 2 were the best all year by daylight to the rest - and we have the GF that offers the best 2 teams. I reckon it will be a cracking game.

Maybe the answer is to make 'em play in different club colours!

CharlieF

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Homebake sold out quicker
And that's without usual attendees something boring for kate

Glad you keep abreast of current attendence numbers over there. Must be a veteran.

And to think sh*t like something boring, rogue traders and pete murray sells tickets quicker than manly in a GF. Pisspoor. How many tickets did zorba get for his arse ?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
themanonthehill said:
Homebake sold out quicker
And that's without usual attendees something boring for kate

:roll:

4 words

Rage Against the Machine

haven't performed in Australia in like 9 years. There is your answer.

also - you are a androtop