What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still not sold out

gong_eagle

First Grade
themanonthehill said:
it's quinella'd with arthurson dying of a heart attack the vile piss stained grub

You F*cking low piece of sh1t, wishing for someone to die even if you don't like them, you are a W@nker of the highest order, f**kWIT

woodyk2

First Grade
themanonthehill said:
Brookvale is blacktown by the beach
Damn...your on fire!:shock: Brilliant stuff:lol: Your intellect is absolutely astounding....bordering on being up there with the great minds of our time. It just defies belief how ingenious you really are.;-)

Andy Capped

Juniors
woodyk2 said:
Pathetic and pissy...and in the grand final you grub.:lol: Raiding other clubs since 1947 eh? Grow up buddy...spit the pips out of the sour grapes or you will choke. I suggest installing a mirror above your bed so you can wake up to yourself every morning. Deadset mate....your a fool. Grow up. Your grip on reality appears to be tenuous at best. Stuffs me how some were the fastest swimmer in their old man's ball bag.:crazy:
Sick burn....
He was just the least geniused in a bunch of mega tards, a really bad batch prolly farmed after his dad was kicked in the nuts then had a toss on the dunny seat and his mum slipped whilst pulling her knickers up and somehow....
Anyways, manly will silence these people whose hatred of the club makes about as much sense as the middle east.

woodyk2

First Grade
Andy Capped said:
Sick burn....
He was just the least geniused in a bunch of mega tards, a really bad batch prolly farmed after his dad was kicked in the nuts then had a toss on the dunny seat and his mum slipped whilst pulling her knickers up and somehow....
Anyways, manly will silence these people whose hatred of the club makes about as much sense as the middle east.
HAHAHAHA....we be instant friends!......gold. What a f**ktard.

Nook

Bench
Where were all these passionate and devoted Toigers fans for the last round match against the Knights? You'd think with a finals spot up for grabs they could have managed more than 12k, considering how quickly they sold out the grand final!

I've been a season ticket holder for the Tigers since 1990 and I wasn't there - f**ked if I'm trekking out to homebush to see us lose to the wooden spooners to miss the finals (which was always going to happen).

The GF will sell out, sounds like a manufactured "LOOK AT ME" thread.

wittyfan

Referee
There simply isn't enough warmth and fuzziness about the teams this year, unlike both teams in 2005 and Penrith in 2003.

t-ba

Post Whore
Nook said:
I've been a season ticket holder for the Tigers since 1990 and I wasn't there - f**ked if I'm trekking out to homebush to see us lose to the wooden spooners to miss the finals (which was always going to happen).

The GF will sell out, sounds like a manufactured "LOOK AT ME" thread.

That was more directed to TheDopeOnTheSlope than it was any Tigers criticism.

My favourite moment was before the Manly v Tigers game at Brookvale where he stated we scored all our tries off kicks...On the night it was Six tries through the hands :sarcasm:

woodyk2

First Grade
themanonthehill said:
The bandwagon from brookvale has about the same capacity as a moderately sized phone box
Is a large sized phone box like a Tardis? What's a small sized phone box look like?A little basket perhaps? What does a moderately sized phone box look like. What are its dimensions?
C'mon buddy.....fess up....does your mum know your on the computer without your helmet on? Fuggin muppet.

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
There simply isn't enough warmth and fuzziness about the teams this year, unlike both teams in 2005 and Penrith in 2003.

Spot on, this whole finals series has been in one word..DULL!

ouwet

Bench
a reserve - Single seats only
b reserve - Single seats only
c reserve - Single seats only
d reserve - Single seats only
a res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted
b res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted
c res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted
d res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted
b reserve restricted Available

The game is practically sold old! I'll be attending and cheering on the Melbourne Storm:)

gong_eagle

First Grade
LebaneseForces said:
a reserve - Single seats only
b reserve - Single seats only
c reserve - Single seats only
d reserve - Single seats only
a res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted
b res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted
c res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted
d res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted
b reserve restricted Available

The game is practically sold old! I'll be attending and cheering on the Melbourne Storm:)

it may say that but I just went there and was able to pre-order 8 tickets in a row

SECTION ROW SEAT/S CATEGORY
135-1 11 29-36 b reserve restricted

Nook

Bench
That was more directed to TheDopeOnTheSlope than it was any Tigers criticism.

My favourite moment was before the Manly v Tigers game at Brookvale where he stated we scored all our tries off kicks...On the night it was Six tries through the hands

I think its the same guy who tried to tell everyone on the Tigers forum a couple of years ago that Farah had signed for the Dogs :lol:

Moffo: Dogs = This Dude: Tigers

Except Moffo isn't a wanker

Nikki

Coach
smeghead said:
One also must remember there would have been more seats available this year due to the buyback scheme

Which stupidly ended last Thursday. My team got kicked out 3 days later. Now Im struggling to get rid of extra tickets. GRRR!!! Maybe I should get the Parra First Graders to reimburse me :crazy:

innsaneink

Referee
One also must remember there would have been more seats available this year due to the buyback scheme

Nikki said:
Which stupidly ended last Thursday. My team got kicked out 3 days later. Now Im struggling to get rid of extra tickets. GRRR!!! Maybe I should get the Parra First Graders to reimburse me :crazy:

:lol:

Trust the NRL to finally come up with a good idea, yet still find a way to screw it up.