What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm 09/12?

Stagger eel

Staff member
You know what? I think it's time to let go, they officially won their second premiership last night and good luck to them and it also shows that the 2 best coaches in the game contested that grand final, Bellamy is a freak, outside the big 3 he had a very ordinary squad to work with and deserve all the accolades he gets.

Well done Melbourne well done Bellamy

oldmancraigy

Coach
2012 Premiers Baby!! Can't take this one off us! Enjoy the wooden spoon Eels!

Asterisk.

2012 *Storm

You got that one as much as we got 2009 - oh wait, except we were legal in 2009, so it's even more of a premiership for us.

You think the post lacks logic? Yes it does. So does anyone who thinks the Storm legally assembled the squad to win this years premiership.

Melbourne Storm, cheats and loving it.

Parraren

Bench
If you can't beat 'em join 'em (or copy 'em).

Do whatever it takes to sign Thurston & Farah & re-sign Hayne. Get the brown paper bags out Roy. The precedent has been set.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
Asterisk.

2012 *Storm

You got that one as much as we got 2009 - oh wait, except we were legal in 2009, so it's even more of a premiership for us.

You think the post lacks logic? Yes it does. So does anyone who thinks the Storm legally assembled the squad to win this years premiership.

Melbourne Storm, cheats and loving it.

You're a sad pathetc lonely man, it's only a game. We paid for our crimes, were humiliated and have lost alot of talent, we won this one fair and square, if you can't accept that well, thats your burden to bare. LEGITIMATE 2012 Premiers MELBOURNE STORM!

Kornstar

Coach
The only way I was ever going to get over it was by seeing Smith, Slater and Cronk retire without premierships.

#MelbourneCanEternallyGetf**kedNow

Agreed

i don't know about anyone else ... but its more than just the cap rorting for me .... the pricks have been cheating with all their dirty tactics for years AND denying they train to do it - ripping arms out of sockets, choking, twisting every f'n limb they can get hold of, putting knees in ..... and to have the hide to deny you set out to do it is just ridiculous ..... of course I won't believe any of those smug pricks when they then deny any knowledge of cap cheating.

they are cheating pricks and it will be quite a while before I feel otherwise .... if i am carrying a chip or whatever then so be it

x1000,000,000,000

I know you are being a smart ass but, agreed.......

You know what? I think it's time to let go, they officially won their second premiership last night and good luck to them and it also shows that the 2 best coaches in the game contested that grand final, Bellamy is a freak, outside the big 3 he had a very ordinary squad to work with and deserve all the accolades he gets.

Well done Melbourne well done Bellamy

WTF? Is this some kind of joke? Ordinary?

O'Neil, Widdop, Waqa, Chambers, Duffie, Proctor, Manu, Ryles, Hinchcliffe, Hoffman, Bromwich.........seriously?

Bellamy is a good coach, very thorough and bends the rules as much as the weak as piss NRL let him just so they can have a successful team in Melbourne but to say they are ordinary is way off!

Are they the best squad? F*ck no! Ordinary? Far from it! It is a good squad that is extremely well coached, however, they cheated to put it together and got to keep 2 of 3 future immortals........who were the difference last night!

Well done NRL for being lenient on them to ensure they got you a good tv deal!

Kornstar

Coach
If you can't beat 'em join 'em (or copy 'em).

Do whatever it takes to sign Thurston & Farah & re-sign Hayne. Get the brown paper bags out Roy. The precedent has been set.

Guaranteed the next team that does it in Sydney will lose everything and have to start again........Melbourne, Brisbane or Nth QLD, would get the same leniency as Melbourne.......

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You're a sad pathetc lonely man, it's only a game. We paid for our crimes, were humiliated and have lost alot of talent, we won this one fair and square, if you can't accept that well, thats your burden to bare. LEGITIMATE 2012 Premiers MELBOURNE STORM!
Says the Storm fan trolling the Parra forum the day after his team has won the GF, if you didn't think anying has said didn't have a ring of truth to it why would you even bother to respond at all????

We may have won the spoon but at least my club isn't a grubby cheating organisation that bends and twists the rules as it sees fit. What else would you expect from a club put together by a gutter rat like Ribot.......

Kornstar

Coach
2012 Premiers MELBOURNE STORM - 2012 Wooden Spoon PARRAMATTA EELS

At least WE earnt it fair and square.......enjoy your tainted premiership, I'm sure it tastes good.........so good that you are in here picking on Eels supporters.......

Shouldn't you have celebrating to do?

Utey

Coach
LOL the club wins a premiership (albeit illegally) and he's in here taunting the side who picked up a the spoon?

Go play in traffic.

hindy111

Post Whore
You have to give it to them.To win a GF with Brian Norrie as your starting prop is a good effort.There arent too many stars in that melbourne side other than the big 3 so they have done a great job!!

strider

Post Whore
at least wooden spoons are useful - you can make cakes and shit :thumn

what can you do with a ring? stick your finger in it :sarcasm:

eels81236

Bench
I'm over it. I enjoy watching them play. They are bloody good. Having said that I enjoy watching Canterbury, Manly and the Bunnies too. I hate them all. Footy is tough for me right now. Parra stink. All the teams I hate are good and the teams I'm neither here nor there with, the Balmains and the Penriths etc, are ordinary.

oldmancraigy

Coach
2012 Premiers MELBOURNE STORM - 2012 Wooden Spoon PARRAMATTA EELS

You made a mistake with your post:

2012 Premiers **MELBOURNE STORM

I'm not denying we sucked - but at least we got our spoon without cheating. How'd you get yours last year?
[[for what its worth, why weren't the Storm retroactively awarded the spoon for all the years they were busted cheating? I think in my mind I'll asterisk the teams that ACTUALLY got the spoon those years and consider the Storm as spooners]]

Since 2005:
Parramatta 1 minor premiership, 1 legal spoon.
Storm nothing with a legally assembled squad, 5 wooden spoons (some just in the mind of the rational)

Ah well, we only won 1 minor premiership since 2005, but it's more than Melbourne has legally won isn't it?!?!?!?

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm over it. I enjoy watching them play. They are bloody good. Having said that I enjoy watching Canterbury, Manly and the Bunnies too. I hate them all. Footy is tough for me right now. Parra stink. All the teams I hate are good and the teams I'm neither here nor there with, the Balmains and the Penriths etc, are ordinary.

each one of those clubs you mentioned have a take no prisoners merkin ellement to their squad...we need to instill a squad of bad boys..who can take no shit from grubs like Watmough, Kasiano and Crocker..

oldmancraigy

Coach

I'm not baring anything for you!!! (you pervert)

If you think you won a premiership this year with a legally assembled squad, then WOW, you're an idiot. In fact more than an idiot, but I can't explain how much more since you can't even spell bear (congrats on getting "to" spelt correctly though).

I don't know if you followed the Storm in 1999? But if you did, then you'd know what it REALLY feels like to win a premiership. One day you'll have a squad that wasn't mostly put together illegally, and you might even win a premiership (I hope you do since it's good for the game!) --> on that day you might know how exciting it is to ACTUALLY win a premiership, and not to get one by cheating.