What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm thoughts??

Should the storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eion

First Grade
This argument "everyone is doing it!" really amuses me. So f**king what? You do the crime, you get caught, you do the time.

Do these halfwits think everyone who steals is caught, everyone who speeds is given a speeding ticket, everyone who fiddles their tax returns are penalised?

What's the defense? ...'yes your honour I did steal that car but someone else stole one last week and didn't get caught so either let me off or make it legal to steal cars.'

Because the Storm was thieving on such a large scale, for such a long time, they got caught. NRL has got it about right imo.

millersnose

Post Whore
interestingly paul gallen - a stright talker - exposes an unpleasent reality

confirms he too would be tempted by off the books extra cash

oh the humanity

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I thought Gallens comment was double interesting, as he's the only guy I trust in the NRL to say what needs to be said. He says what others would dare not say.
The twist is that Gallen had his contract changed to reduce his money so Cronulla could buy a marquee player. Not the sign ofa greedy self indulgent player is it?
However over at Belmore, nobody is looking at the Job the pin up boy for religion in Sport has walked into.
Does anybody know if this retired guys job was organised prior to retirement?

Last edited:

island pro

Juniors
I assume you are talking about the el magic boot, but what does he do now for a quid?

I haven't heard much about him since he was approached for a career in politics.

carinashark

First Grade
No other clubs will even be investigated. And dthe Storm will not have to shed any players . Next year they may but Gallop and the NRL will not want any more bad publicity, end of story. But if they did have a look at the Roosters the Gould years would be the ones I would go to first.

Eion

First Grade
The best thing about the storm thing is if the Dragons don't choke for once and happen to win the comp we can say that it doesn't count because the best team wasn't there.

Inferno

Coach
Wouldn't leave Parra out of the mix either.

Upgraded Mateo and Hayne, Cayless on a huge back ended contract and somehow they manage to sign Tahu and SOO prop Poore?

Don't leave out already having other internationals in Grothe, Moi Moi and Inu on their books...

Quigs

Immortal
The Tits ?

You could bet a house on them being a bit sus.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Eion

First Grade
Quigs you scared me with your sig - I thought the world had gone crazy and I could understand what dasupa was saying.

Qld Shark

Juniors
The Tits ?

You could bet a house on them being a bit sus.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...e-a-coup-for-nrl/story-e6frfgbo-1225859594388
REMEMBER Sarah Ferguson? Matty Johns and the NRL certainly do, because she was the Four Corners journalist who rocked the game a year ago with her Walkley Award-winningCode of Silence investigation.

Well, we can reveal that Ferguson and her team of sleuths are now back on the NRL beat and this time their sights are set on the game's salary cap crisis. Her first stop: the Gold Coast Titans.

Our spies on the holiday strip claim Ferguson last week interviewed Alex Simpson, the builder who alleged Scott Prince had agreed to a new house to extend his contract.

The NRL might have green-lighted the Titans for now, but Four Corners believes there are still more questions than answers left.

Their cheats, their arrogant, they think the rest of us are stupid by trotting out the line we didn't know anything, we are so hard done by, we wanna stick together

And then the big one from underbellamy....."They can't take our integrity".....hahaha. Cheatn merkins

They need to get rid of players now to get back under the cap otherwise they need to sit out the season

Meanwhile Roboshark celebrates news of his first child.
http://www.news.com.au/world/man-to-have-baby-with-his-lover-grandma/story-e6frfkz0-1225860821857