What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm thoughts??

Should the storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quigs

Immortal
Storm thoughts...

As a Shark living north of the Tweed at the moment I am delirious with joy.

The worlds greatest rugby league club, well according to them and every news outlet in south east queensland, the Brisbane Donkeys, went down again tonight. Done by the druggies.

So technically they are sitting last with our mob. When we beat the mongrel stinking stains we will be two clear of the Donkeys and a better for and against.

But the beautiful music to my ears is the fact that the donkeys play the storm next week in Melbourne.

I can just imagine the headlines this week. You think you've heard whinging already, just watch and read this weeks crap from Red Hill. It should be fun.

And remember, he-or, he-or, he-always calls them donkeys.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Bratwurst

Juniors
interesting read in todays SMH.

sorry can't post a link (<20 writes),

it's a bit rich of john hartigan of news ltd to argue that they knew nothing when they were party to a $100K backdoor deal with Cam Smith thru Fox Sports.