What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strmerge the Chokers !

Handy

Juniors
Lap it up fellas. We'll see you in finals footy. No wait, my mistake... Well, there's always next year... Or maybe the year after? Ahh, one of these decades. ;-)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hey muzby how do you spell loser

all depends on the context really.. are we talking in the context of:

'bugger, my team lost a game on the weekend'

or..

'my team has lost 2/3 of all games played in the last 10 years'

SSC Napoli

Juniors
i would like to congratulate souths & their supporters on a great win over the dragons. what i cant understand is how you can call them chokers after they won the comp last year & have proven themselves over the last 3 years. infact they usually make the finals nearly every year. i cant seem to find souths in the finals over the last 30 years in the history book. can someone shed some light please, would be much appreciated as i would like to change my way of thinking that souths are pretty shit, no they are completly shit. when they play, i always expect the other yeam to flog them, even wentworthville would beat them. but seriously, great win on the weekend, you all should be very proud of your shit team who plays one good match a year.

Borat.

Juniors
i would like to congratulate souths & their supporters on a great win over the dragons. what i cant understand is how you can call them chokers after they won the comp last year & have proven themselves over the last 3 years. infact they usually make the finals nearly every year. i cant seem to find souths in the finals over the last 30 years in the history book. can someone shed some light please, would be much appreciated as i would like to change my way of thinking that souths are pretty shit, no they are completly shit. when they play, i always expect the other yeam to flog them, even wentworthville would beat them. but seriously, great win on the weekend, you all should be very proud of your shit team who plays one good match a year.

Just cause you have one good day doesn't mean you can shake 30 years of chocking history .....Its in st merges DNA....

SSC Napoli

Juniors
you could have your whole squad out for all i care & beat saints, were still in the finals again & surprise surprise souths not. what is it you souths fans do in September anyway? sorry i should be saying June & July coz thats when you know you cant cant make it. ill tell ya what you do, you sniff a can of unleaded & celebrate 1 win over the defending champs who lets face it, if they didnt switch off at half time you would be using the needle across the road Redfern oval. DEAD SET f**kWITS YOU ARE

Borat.

Juniors
you could have your whole squad out for all i care & beat saints, were still in the finals again & surprise surprise souths not. what is it you souths fans do in September anyway? sorry i should be saying June & July coz thats when you know you cant cant make it. ill tell ya what you do, you sniff a can of unleaded & celebrate 1 win over the defending champs who lets face it, if they didnt switch off at half time you would be using the needle across the road Redfern oval. DEAD SET f**kWITS YOU ARE

That may be true but it still beats chocking

Hows it feel to get done by a club with near 10 players unavailable for selection you sad merkin.:lol::lol:

I bet it would cut to the bone- That's why SSC napoli is getting his knickers twisted...poor diddums...

Borat.

Juniors
Excuse my ignorance....but wtf is chocking?

ohh yeah - I misspelled a word...Thanks for the correction the world is now a better place , we can all sleep a little easier....

Excuse my ignorance - Who the f**k reads through pages of forums and decides ...oh...this fellow citizen has not bothered to apply the correct rules of grammar, spelling or punctuation...I better inform the chap before he continues to abuse the English language in such a terrible terrible manner...

Thank god for the spelling police...