What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strong rumour.. BMoz, gone

TruSaint

Referee
Just read on JA, very credible contributor.
If comes to fruition... gutted and ill.
Have no reason to question the OP.

FlameThrower

Bench
If true this is a disaster for the Club, team spirit, and the fans. There is no way we will get anyone half his skill and quality. U can forget any quality forwards that are available right now...if we do have this spare cash. Bulldogs already talking to Kasiano to extend his contract.
And going on past 'forward' signings, we' will end up with 6 fringe no names to waste the cash on...

Fingers crossed this is not true...

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Holding JB. Holding very hard mate.
Like I said, I am happy to hear a last minute offer.

TS, there has not been one leak from anywhere about this other than the red face cherub that doubles as the poster boy from AA at the Telegraph. I can't get any mail on this other than what some people have posted. If a deal has been done, it has been kept very quiet.
I still think it's all speculation TBH... I hope I'm wrong but usually there are snippets from people within those circles but I have not heard boo.
I may be wrong and if he goes, it's not from trying to stop him leaving.
The Bulldogs are great at destabilising every club and are always after everyone !
Did you know that Morris is already the highest paid winger in the NRL?
At what point do you say enough is enough?

I may end up with egg on my face and I know this isn't popular opinion but the club will survive and he will be replaced.

league

Juniors
If BMoz wants to go then let him go. We don't need nor want players who don't want to wear our jersey, I don't care how good they are.

Redvpassion

Juniors
If BMoz wants to go then let him go. We don't need nor want players who don't want to wear our jersey, I don't care how good they are.

Mate they guy is a club legend, I'm sure there's more to it if he wants to leaves. He just won't pick up and put the club at ransom.

If you were being forced out of your job after you have down a brilliant job over the years and your boss is looking to replace you with an apprentice just to save your wage, wouldn't you feel sick in the stomach and used after all these years.

Let's just see what pans out and if true the get ready for war.

TheRev

First Grade
I hope he stays too as a dragon thru and thru, but on those big dollars its not the end of the work to open up a wing spot for the young kids to get 1st grade time, both wing spots have been locked up for so long.

Only thing would be we dont have established centres either, so defensively it leaves lots of holes to fill.

Joey_dragons

Juniors
I bet the bulldogs are making a deal with the dragons, if you want kasiano give us b moz.
Looks like that's how it will happen

RedVDragon

Juniors
Reality has it that if he goes in 2016 he will be nearing or will be 30. Forwards win you matches. I hope he stays and sees his career out as a one club man. Let's remember that his dad Slippery Steve Morris was also a club legend started off as an elusive half back then became a great finisher on the wing. He then signed and played out his career at the Roosters. Even though he did ok at the roosters his best years where behind him.

Latest posts