What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

Mr Saab

Referee
Just me or Tim tam gilbert a bit touchy the other day? Tries to make his point then when he gets over-ridden ( on the wws and the Sunday roast) he moves on and makes out he's superior.

TimTam needs a league education.

LOL @ him interviewing Josh Hoffman after the souffs game early in the yr....asked him if he was looking forward to origin.
Josh said nah, he has committed himself to NZ.

This was common knowledge, but derpy TimTam looked like a possum about to be hit by a Mack truck and quickly moved on.
I would rather Rebecca Wilson host the Roast....

innsaneink

Referee
TK said:
I know everyone thinks I'm soft

th_yellow_guy_nodding_head_yes_sm_nwm.gif

aads

Juniors
hehe Dilbert

Oww how much better this show is when vossy was on

And adam Macdougal - "SUMFINK" "FINGS" etc....

Brutus

Referee
hehe Dilbert

Oww how much better this show is when vossy was on

And adam Macdougal - "SUMFINK" "FINGS" etc....

Mag dog speaks well until he gets to his 'th's'. He really needs to work on this because it makes him sound friggin dumb.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Has not Vossy been punished enough? Bring him back please.
Adam McDougall may be ok in small doses, just like Beau Ryan, but please don't have him on every week.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I actually agree with TK for the first time ever re: Cannonball tackles.

Should only be penalised if they do it when the player is stationary. Gibbs was making significant metres forward when Masoe got him. Looked ugly but you hey you've got to tie the legs up if he's still going forward.

Spot On

Coach
The effing goose Kennedy has been mispronouncing Sam Thaiday's name for years now, telling everyone how to say it incorrectly. Sam has just set him straight. We'll see if little Tezza can get it right.

Mr Saab

Referee
The effing goose Kennedy has been mispronouncing Sam Thaiday's name for years now, telling everyone how to say it incorrectly. Sam has just set him straight. We'll see if little Tezza can get it right.

TK is clueless when it comes to pronouncing names when on TV and on radio

Mr Saab

Referee
Sterlo should be host of the Roast full time. Did a great job....Tim Tam can stay in London forever for all i care

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Is it because everyone is at the olympics or has it been shafted???? Maybe Nein have just found out they have lost the rights???