What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

aads

Juniors
I am sorry i saw this part of the roast with just the women - it is nearly all about the jobs they can get - and money. Then a little on the best player - what has that got to do with women? ohh their opinion....

Seriously im not going to petition to go on "the netball show" any time soon - and it just seems they will put ANYONE in the char except for Andrew Voss - anyone - but please someone who doesn't need to be prompted!

I think women in league round is great - but not a reason for people like Leila Mckinnon to get their heads on tele

The "host" always seems to have a piece of paper in their hand have you noticed? - sometimes when quoting or referencing Vossy would but Gilbert and Erin Moron "go Canberra" cannot live without it.

No matter how much some peeps dont like TK he has the same qualities as Vossy - he gets you to watch.

"sumfink" Adam McDougall - seriously!?

This show now stinks - channel 9 you have killed it off

Mr Saab

Referee
Gilbert was painful yesterday. Fittler made him look like the complete an utter IMBO that he is

Last edited:

Once Dead

Bench
Hahahaahhaha @ Gilbert scowling at Fittler when Fittler showed him to be a fool!

People really need to bombard their Twitter feed with #MoreVossyLessGilby during the show.

Hooch

Juniors
Does TimTam Gilbert think he is a serious person?

How on earth and from who did he get this impression?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Gilbert on WWOS discussing Mitchell Johnson being a protected species - said he wasn't.

Little Emma Freedman took him to task and he tried to bully her. She laughed at his stupidity and asked Sexy Eyes to please move on. Then Sexy Eyes took him to task and Timmy almost cried because Sexy Eyes is his mentor.

What a f**king pillow of a bloke.

Bretto

Bench
Who or what did Andrew Voss do to be banished from his own show, and have it driven into the ground by this clown?

It's been covered before, but basically Voss said that Ray Warren's statue doesn't look like Ray Warren and inferred it may look a bit like Dawn Fraser - in the joking, satircal sort of way Vossy has about him. Ray Hadley then came out and called Voss a disrespectful merkin basically, said he lost all respect for him, he should be ashamed, blah blah blah. Hadley is evidently good buddies with Gyngell, the channel 9 boss, and the rest is history.

Generalzod

Immortal
It's been covered before, but basically Voss said that Ray Warren's statue doesn't look like Ray Warren and inferred it may look a bit like Dawn Fraser - in the joking, satircal sort of way Vossy has about him. Ray Hadley then came out and called Voss a disrespectful merkin basically, said he lost all respect for him, he should be ashamed, blah blah blah. Hadley is evidently good buddies with Gyngell, the channel 9 boss, and the rest is history.

940448-ray.jpg

Voss is right the statue doesn't even look like Ray Warren...

Packy

Bench
To be perfectly f**kin fair Rabs himself looks like Dawn Fraser so the whole thing is just stupid.

Hooch

Juniors
So has the defamation case between Voss and Hadley been sorted?

The judge must be licking his lips for that one.

i still find it odd that Nine ''rested'' the Sunday Roast, and replace it with the dodgy incoperated version on the Sunday Footy Show.

For us, the fans, we don't like the new version, and haven't since Round 1. How long will it take until Nine take notice of its actual viewers? Probably never! Sellfish bosses!

Brutus

Referee
Rabs definitely has a dyke look about him.

But I guess that's been covered in another thread.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Has anyone noticed Raaaaaaaaaaaayyy wrapping the footy show now, ratings bonanza etc. HYpocritical turd used to rip into last season for not talking enough footy, humor being aimed at bogan spastics etc. I think poor Sue Hadley must have a lot of ironing to do at chez raaaaaaaaayyyy

Bretto

Bench
i still find it odd that Nine ''rested'' the Sunday Roast, and replace it with the dodgy incoperated version on the Sunday Footy Show.

For us, the fans, we don't like the new version, and haven't since Round 1. How long will it take until Nine take notice of its actual viewers? Probably never! Sellfish bosses!

They won't listen to us mate, they don't give a stuff. With Gina Rinehart money at Channel 10, surely they can afford to make a really good play at the new TV rights deal for next year, so hopefully it shouldn't matter next year and we can get a proper Roast like show with the likes of Voss, Johns, Geyer, Gould etc on it.

Brutus

Referee
Has anyone noticed Raaaaaaaaaaaayyy wrapping the footy show now, ratings bonanza etc. HYpocritical turd used to rip into last season for not talking enough footy, humor being aimed at bogan spastics etc. I think poor Sue Hadley must have a lot of ironing to do at chez raaaaaaaaayyyy

The bloke is absolute joke. The CC team is aimed at mindless bogans more than anything else i've ever seen or heard.

aads

Juniors
The bloke is absolute joke. The CC team is aimed at mindless bogans more than anything else i've ever seen or heard.

Dont you mean "Over Opinionated" mindless bogans ?

The roast really is suffering in it's present form - I dont know why they dont just make the footy show longer - id rather listen to them go longer than Gilbert and Molin ramble on.

Just me or Tim tam gilbert a bit touchy the other day? Tries to make his point then when he gets over-ridden ( on the wws and the Sunday roast) he moves on and makes out he's superior.

I didn't mind him on the around the grounds but he is a deushe hosting this show - i dont think the other like him - i know i dont and i was the Roast's biggest fan before this year

Bring back Vossy!

Ads

Latest posts