What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

aads

Juniors
Timtam Gilbert really is a shit presenter - he would be a good editor though - but only on the Tim Gilbert show where only he could have the say

Please Andrew Voss come back - its a joke now that show - really shit thing they have done to kill it off

Ads

Frailty

First Grade
Queensland were the most affected, but NSW couldnt pick the likes of Stuart, Daley, Mullins, Clyde, Lazarus

Queensland were most affected because it ruled out the two key Queensland sides effectively, whilst NSW still had a number of ARL aligned clubs...

Both sides were unrecognisable from the 1994 SoO series.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Lead story today is Money Bill going to the Roosters, and Gilbert seemed over the moon being able to talk about Rugby and show some highlights. Don't know why I'm bothering to watch it.

Armageddon.

Juniors
I had to laugh when Webster said 'I was speaking to roosters officials the other day and SBW is still going there'

Then Fittler pipes up with a laugh and says 'I heard months ago that it was a done deal'

Cronk gets injuried??

Here is where Evans fans chip in, however Mitch gets better every year, and is surely in the mix.
Mate gota disagree.
Pearce is not a playmakers arsehole .
He has nothing on the last tackle except a bomb,usually to someone who has continually taken them .
There are far far better playmakers in the up & coming ranks(,such as DCE & i am not that wrapped up in the hype about him).
pearce would be the most overated half of the last 20 yrs.
offers very very little in attack.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So you disagree Mitch has improved every year?

Not saying he is the best half ever.

Just saying, I see improvement each year.

Only 23.

For me he has improved his defence, his kicking gets more consistant and his poise is improving. The next couple of years his choice of when to run I expect to improve, and his passing choices wil just get better.

Like any half though, lose the forward battle, half can't do much.

Anyways he will be in the mix.

Armageddon.

Juniors
Srsly? She was terrible. No way she got that many points legit. She was either given a headstart on points or on time.

The thing that helped her was they had more people than usual regathering the balls so she got to throw more passes. But she hit 7 and 10 fairly often.

beave

Coach
The girls segment was far better than the rest of the roast, they were actually articulate in their answers and spoke extremely well.