What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

forward pass

Coach
It absolutely amazes me how bad league coverage is this season. It is a snooze-fest.

Think about it

1) Hadley commentating on Friday nights
2) NRL on Fox - Matty Johns is starting to annoy me, and they added MG??
3) Sunday Roast - destroyed completely
4) No League Lounge
5) No Vossy
6) Footy show - Tallis and A Johns. My god - who came up with that.
7) MNF - after game program is now terrible

Honestly, just about every league show has been destroyed this year. What is going on ??

firechild

First Grade
Can you ever make a comment without having a go at the knights? Did andrew johns face f**k your wife mate?

Skeepe's Newcastle hatred is well know but he has a very valid point on this occasion. MacDougall is a grub of the highest order.

Armageddon.

Juniors
Id like a panel of:

Fittler (even though hes dumb as, he is entertaining and would suit the roast perfectly)
Gould (B.S hes too busy at Penrith)
Vossy (Still contracted but for stupid reasons out of favour)
Girdler (Hands down best rugby league TV personality)

Only problem is 3/4 from Penrith but I think its a good panel, probably best of whats available.

Lambretta

First Grade
Channel Nine is dying a painful death. Either they are trying to devalue the product in the hope of a cheaper deal or they have given up the ghost.

Their whole attitude towards rugby league ATM stinks

undertaker

Coach
Channel Nine is dying a painful death. Either they are trying to devalue the product in the hope of a cheaper deal or they have given up the ghost.

Their whole attitude towards rugby league ATM stinks

That's exactly what they did last time and exactly what they're trying to do this time, with illogical tactics such as sabotaging the coverage of Storm FTA matches because they 'supposedly' don't rate (when they clearly do rate, and it's simply the AFL lackeys at 9 who are running scared because they know this)

DC_fan

Coach
Vossy (Still contracted but for stupid reasons out of favour)

For mine once the Olympics are over, or the NRL season is over at the latest then Voss will be gone from C.9.

I read a story in the paper today saying he is happy at nine, but I don't believe him. Come season 2013 he will be with another network.

docbrown

Coach
For mine once the Olympics are over, or the NRL season is over at the latest then Voss will be gone from C.9.

I read a story in the paper today saying he is happy at nine, but I don't believe him. Come season 2013 he will be with another network.

There's a rumour going around that Channel 10 know the situation and are sounding him out.