What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

ethan tremblay

Juniors
i have 830 with jake freind sam burgess and reynolds, i had williams wish i kept him instead of getting ropati, also taumolo let me down ahhhhh would of cracked a 1000 easy with him

Geohood

Bench
866 with Aubusson, Reynolds, Burgess, Tasi, Cordner to go

Also in Dreamteam: 721 with Burgess, Tasi, Cordner to go. Tony Williams with a mammoth 82.. knew he'd kill it with tackle busts now 3 points!! He's a Dreamteam star now.. makes at least 5 a match.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Also in Dreamteam: 721 with Burgess, Tasi, Cordner to go. Tony Williams with a mammoth 82.. knew he'd kill it with tackle busts now 3 points!! He's a Dreamteam star now.. makes at least 5 a match.

Didn't know about the tackle break points in Dream Team........was wondering why Josh Dugan scored as high as he did.

Score adjustments in Supercoach are killing me. They've stripped Carney and Lyon of about 15 points each.

sting

Bench
907 with just Burgess to go, what a disaster!

Stanley, Ropati, Mateo, Taia, Blake you guys killed me!

ShaiGuY

First Grade
857 with Lama and King to go.

Jamie Lyon, Berrigan - wake up!...
Tossing up whether to kick Tahu out... suspension or not.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
956 with burgess to go, be very happy with 1000 after the weekend that has happened.

JT, Stanley, Taia, Uate and Waddell all very ordinary.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Waddell has never been a high scorer. Mainly because Canberra splits the hooking role and they only play half a game.

JT was a digrace. Worth hanging on to though, it's not uncommon for him to pull out a 100 point performance after a bad game. However, if he does get a simular score next week I'll be dumping him straight up because his price will fall dramatically. Then pick him up again later on the cheap.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I got De Belin in my squad but didnt pick him because im an idiot. Swap for Taia and trade in for a noname and spend it on upgrading waddell me thinks

Geohood

Bench
Waddell has never been a high scorer. Mainly because Canberra splits the hooking role and they only play half a game.

JT was a digrace. Worth hanging on to though, it's not uncommon for him to pull out a 100 point performance after a bad game. However, if he does get a simular score next week I'll be dumping him straight up because his price will fall dramatically. Then pick him up again later on the cheap.

Didn't think of that.. Might be a good buy in a few weeks if he has another few average games.

beads6

First Grade
Is it 2 trades per week??? I'll be flicking Stanley for sure but I need to trade Tedesco as well .

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Didn't think of that.. Might be a good buy in a few weeks if he has another few average games.

That's my hope. Will probably hang on to Sandow/Foran because of this.

2 trades a week doesn't help either, I need to get rid of Tedesco. With Hayne & Tonga coming back at least one of Sio/Blair will end up missing out.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Yep 2 trades, i might give stanley another week. Tedesco is in my squad but not my team so i'll save his trade for another week before the h2h start, just incase whoever i trade him for gets injured this weekend as well

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Is it 2 trades per week??? I'll be flicking Stanley for sure but I need to trade Tedesco as well .

Yeah Tedesco is my dilemma as well.

Corey Norman is my backup which isn't great but might persist with him next week. I'll see how Thurston goes and may make a move for Hayne if he doesn't improve.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Nah 87.5K is the lowest it gets. But the prices are based on an average score over a 3 match period. So he'd have to play 2 more games for his price to be effected.

Latest posts