What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

beads6

First Grade
I am not happy with Snowden either, should have went with Merrin. I'll give Boyd a few weeks but if he does nothing he goes.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
50 isn't terrible but you'd expect more from a player worth 290K. Surprised he's worth that much TBH.

I think we might see simular scores from Aaron Woods this season and he's nearly 100k cheaper.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Tony Williams had a big one too. Was very close to picking him and is a bargain at 190K.

Might keep an eye on him and if Croker has another disappointing game I'll make the swap.

MacDougall

First Grade
So happy with Carney.

763 with Reynolds and Merritt still to play but I've lost Tedesco and Gordon for a long time so that's pretty bad. Is 763 a good score this round with two in play?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yep, hopefully keeps it up for the next 2 weeks to gain a significant payrise. But I can't see me selling him this season anyway.......barring injury of course.

On 902 with Burgess left. I hate scoring under 1000 so hopefully he has an epic match. I think Mannering might get a fair score adjustment in my favor too.

It just sucks that I was playing Tedesco (12), Thurston (11) and Blake (8). A bit sh*tty that Hurrell was moved to the bench for the first 30 minutes of the Warriors game. Could have got 45 - 50 out of him I reckon.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm on 742 with Burgess, King and Guerra to go. Got screwed by Mills not playing too.

I've got Rankin, Sio and Cheyse Blair on the bench so Tedesco going out isn't going to hurt me as much. I'd like to change my halves (Sandow/Foran) since they weren't giving much this week.

Parra Pride

Referee
Sitting on 900 with only Reynolds to play, Thurston having the worst game of his career along with both Ropati and Tedesco going off injured, Hurrel starting off the bench, and Taumalolo getting dropped didn't help any.

Sameagle

Juniors
on 825, with reynolds and burgess to play. Sucks tedesco went off injured the kid was playing well.

784 with Aubusson, Cordner, Burgess and Reynolds remaining.

Poor use of reserves. Taumalolo not playing, Rein over De Belin, flicking Johnson.

Tony Williams with 85 points, nice pick up.