What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Can someone post the scores for Hindmarsh, Sandow, De belin, Parker and Yow Yeh please?

I have used up my GB's on the internet for the month so it is really slow and wont load things like supercoach

Scores I have so far:

Corey Parker - 84
Jack De Belin - 47
Danny Buderus - 36
Corey Norman - 32
Justin Poore - 38
Ken Sio - 27

Also.....

Nathan Hindmarsh 64 (pretty sure his score will go up)
Jharal Yow Yeh - 43
Chris Sandow - 24 (which is amazingly sh*t considering he bagged a try)

Congrats to anyone who bought Justin Hodges..........scored a whopping 94

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Referee
Sitting on 507 points with 11 or so players left to play, 4 of them being Thurston, Smith, Gallen, and Fensom.

Geohood

Bench
You'd be silly not to pick Halatau for both teams in the centres... 43 tackles and I reckon he'll be having 35+ tackle counts most weeks with attacking stats on top of that.. Got 51 on Supercoach (should end up 59 when reviewed by my count) and 45 in Dreamteam.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
JT that son of a bitch screws up what could have been a great opening round.

Yep. I'm feeling it too.

Had a shocker actually. Got a bit excited about Austin Blake playing and swapped out Ashley Harrison for him so I could afford Thurston.

So ended up with what could well be the two worst performing players this round in my top 17.

Gay balls.

broncos70

Juniors
Nathan smith screwed me over.

In other cases, I think campese and prince will pick up more points as the season goes on. The two props I was gonna choose were Grant and James Graham, and I didn't bloody do it and will cop it now because of it!

Hoffman was a bit disappointing as well with points.

All round, I think the points will get higher for the attacking players as every game this weekend has been a wet weather game!

Attachments

• Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 17

broncos70

Juniors
I'm trying to paste a screenshot of my pic and it wont work cos its too big. Anyone know how to do it?