What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

beads6

First Grade
I am contemplating flicking Snowden or Bromwich not really sure though. Stanley is worth persisting with for another week I think .

Panfas

Juniors
I am on 1008 with Burgess to go. Quite happy with that considering. going to trade out Ropati for someone, not sure yet and will hold onto Tedesco until i must trade him no need to waste the trade now for a player I have not started. Dissapointed in Taia but will give him a few weeks and will keep an eye on De Bellin

beads6

First Grade
I ended up with 950 not a horrible week but should have been better and could have been better if I played Rankin or Reynolds over Moltzen. A few good trades and I am hitting 1000 easily.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Got 987 at the moment. Hopefully there's a score adjustment in my favour.

3 guys really let me down this week.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
961. A few disappointments in Lussick (33), Glenn (38), Mullen (33) and Aubusson (27). Tedesco didn't help either the poor guy.

Not surprised about Aubusson. I picked him expecting him to play in the backrow but he ended up in the centres. Thought Mullen would be far better under Bennett, although it is his first full game so I won't dump him for at least the next 6 rounds. Glenn was poor and I though Lussick would get me 40 odd.

Standouts - Carney (89), Douglas (60), Graham (84), McGuire (64), Gallen (146), Cordenr (61) and Fensom (97). Also had Johnson (84) in the reserves. Wish I picked him.

My only change will be Tedesco I think. Not sure who I will go with though. Beale is my reserve, so I might try for some cheap bastard. Not that I have any money left...

Last edited:

whall15

Coach
Got 839 for Supercoach.

Disappointments.

Ben Roberts - 15
Matt King - 21
Chris Sandow - 30
Akuila Uate - 33
Michael Jennings - 35

Standouts
Corey Parker - 178
Paul Gallen - 73
Nathan Hindmarsh - 72

Have Hayne as a backup, had to put Corey Norman in for him.

996 and I had Taumalolo who didn't play.

Linnett, Aubusson & Rein in the 20's with Norman & Waddell in the 30's.

Now to replace Tedesco. How does Jarryd Hayne usually fare in SC? I've got enough already to get him.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
So this is my first time trying this and I got 759 which I'm guessing is pretty bad. Some things I screwed up on is picking players on merit rather than what they'd score which I'll get used to I guess.

Worst ideas - Picking Stanley (poor kid) over Tahu in my lineup, Newton over De Belin, and Michael Oldfield over Tahu.

Best thing I've done (I think) - Picking Graham, Carney and having De Belin in my squad.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Losers:

Thurston, Tedesco & Austin got me 37 between them :(

Winners:

Fensom - 97
Carney - 89
Parker - 89 (178)
Graham - 84
Gallen - 73 (but expected more)
Burgess - 72

Happy with De Belin's score aswell.

There will be last minute score adjustments as usual though. I'm hoping they had Mannering's score wrong.

I think the general SC populous didn't get great scores. Geohood's 1133 is mighty impressive.........will be interesting to see your overall rank after the opening round.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Mannering (51) and Guerra (55) were a bit lower than I'd hoped (mid 70s), especially considering De Belin was in the same range. . Matt Kings 21 is also disappointing.

I see 50.3% of my score is coming from backrowers too.

beads6

First Grade
I got 936 and that was with King 21, Moltzen 17, Boyd 24, Stanley 29, Aubusson 27, Bromwich 34

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah it's a low score for Mannering. He's usually good for a few offloads which beefs up his score but didn't come up with any on the weekend.

Hoggy

Bench
941 for me.

Best...
Todd Carney 89
Tony Williams 85 (as a centre)
Cam Smith 79 (captain)
Sam Burgess 72

Worst...
Matt King 21
Robbie Farah 27 :?
Konrad Hurrell 32
Danny Buderus 37

Had five players not selected score between 31 and 43 so good depth. Ben Hunt is pushing for a spot as a reserve.

1033 with a few busts like King, Tedesco and Nathan Smith. Will stick with Smith if he's picked in the run on squad, he can't be that bad twice in a row. King is gone though, a lot lazier than he used to be. Curly headed prick.

Latest posts