What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Only making the 1 change this week. Croker out T-Rex in.

After Tedesco's injury I'll have to start saving for a quality Fullback. Will persist with Corey Norman for now........even though I don't expect much from him.

Walsh out, Johnson in. I originally had Johnson, spewing I stuffed that one up.

Kane Linnett is on thin ice. $174k left so add that on to his $207k value and I could pick up a handy back. Do it later in the week though

Ragnor

Juniors
I scored 1158 ponts for an overall ranking of 12th. let's see if i can keep the pace up..

Geohood

Bench
Holy shit, came 39th for round 1 Supercoach with 1,144.

"The sage" Tom Sangster came 4019 lol

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Anyone who busted 1100 did really well.

Yeah I think there will be a few people unhappy with Sangas advice on Ropati lol

That said......he did warn them he was injury prone.

God-King Dean

Immortal
It'd make me a lot of $$$ If Moga moves to centre, Aubusson shifts to 2nd row, putting Guerra to the bench * Cordner stays in the run on side. Unfortunately I think Cordney will be the one movng toi the bench.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Always thought stay away from Ropati, especially when he was suppose to be struggling a bit in the trials with an injury.

Got 1004 points, but not really happy with my team. Trading Graham for Bromwich was the worst decision and I'm worried about my backrowers - Taia and B Harrison, who both underperformed on the weekend.

So I need Graham and 2 new backrowers with not much salary cap to work with...

Geohood

Bench
It'd make me a lot of $$$ If Moga moves to centre, Aubusson shifts to 2nd row, putting Guerra to the bench * Cordner stays in the run on side. Unfortunately I think Cordney will be the one movng toi the bench.

Can I call you a part-time Roosters fan now? :sarcasm:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
If Carney gets scores like he did in 2010 then I'd keep him for sure. 89 is a great start.

I had Johnson last year and he had some pretty quiet games. A bit hot and cold.