What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Jizmizm

Juniors
Scored 1085 last week but down to 976 this week.

976 with hindmarsh and fifita being scratched, and hayne playing half a game.

So not too bad, shoulda been another 1100ish week.

BEERM4N

Juniors
Sam Burgess should rise about 100k
Tony Williams about 50-60k

Nice. I have Burgo and I'm def going to get T-Rex this week and I'm trying to find another solid backrower that I can trade Parker out for that will make me some money in the next few weeks.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I have a dilemma this week. Have to take Parker out of course but I want to make a decision on Foran who has had two very average games, and I can move out Parker & Foran and pick up Slater & someone else (Matteo probably).

Dogs Of War

Coach
That adds up to 970 before an emergency sub. So you're saying your emergency scored 112? This would be impossible if you have Hayne like you said who scored 24. You get one emergency sub and that's the lowest scoring player outside your top 17. Cut the bullsh*t mate.

Not to mention that player lineup seems impossible to get under the initial cap supplied, even if every reserve was a scrub.

Geohood

Bench
Sanga pointing out that Parker will only end up playing 6 of the next 16 games and 2 of those possibly backing up from origin so may not be worth getting him back altogether till after origin.

beads6

First Grade
Thoughts on these trades please.

Parker out for Elijah Taylor. I already have Gallen and Fensom
Bromwich out for Cameron Smith

Mr Saab

Referee
Surely there has to be something better than Taylor...what has he averaged the past 2 weeks?

gronkathon

First Grade
If you have him Swap Burgess into the backrow in the trade window when outing Parker and trade Parker for Smith