What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Traded Parker for James Graham, put Burgess in the back row. Fensom will probably have a screamer this weekend but Graham is a long term pick.

$360k free.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Picking a Captain has been tough this week.

Burgess was very tempting but I've gone with good old reliable Gallen.

aussies1st

Staff member
Parker getting injured meant I kept Taia, worked out okay but still question mark on his gametime in a full strength Knights side.

gronkathon

First Grade
Fensom was made my captain this week and I bought in Jed Bogan.

Anyone want players cursed next week? I can name them in my side

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Should have stuck to my guns and made Gallen captain.

Hindmarsh plays half a game, Fensom plays a quarter of a game and could be out for up to 3 months.

What a top round.....

Played Hurrell over Aubusson - ended up with 14 instead of 66 :x

793 with Gallen, Carney & Tony Williams. Not sure if that includes the 23 I'll get because Cordner didn't play.

Shit round.

Mr Saab

Referee
I made changes and brought in Mateo for Parker and he was my captain and i forgot to change it to Burgess and i thought i screwed up....but Mateo scores 110 and thus 220 as he is my captain!

beads6

First Grade
I had Fensom and Dugan in my side. DISASTER. Not a good round and trades galore to be had as well.