What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Played Hurrell over Aubusson - ended up with 14 instead of 66 :x

793 with Gallen, Carney & Tony Williams. Not sure if that includes the 23 I'll get because Cordner didn't play.

Shit round.

The sub's already in your total, I had him too and got Hurrell's 14. And to make you feel worse, Aubusson has been adjusted to 71.

But you're miles in front of me.... 657 with the same 3 to go but Gallen is my captain. Of course, if he scores 140 I'll go ahead.... lol

Geohood

Bench
Terrible terrible round... It's a case of who hasn't been affected the most. At least I didn't have Hindy but I had players like Stanley and Hurrell, but the biggest killer was Burgess' poor captain score. Hodges and Aubusson were the highlights for me. The comp's gonna be blown wide open if Fensom is out long term along with Parker. Anyone know what the go with Fensom is?

Spot On

Coach
Played Hurrell over Aubusson - ended up with 14 instead of 66 :x

793 with Gallen, Carney & Tony Williams. Not sure if that includes the 23 I'll get because Cordner didn't play.

Shit round.

Is he injured or did the Master coach decide to swap his players around at the last minute for a change?

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
691 for me with Cam Smith captain (142). Still have T-Rex, Carney and Gallen to go but not expecting much.

Wish I'd mate Matteo captain :(

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Terrible terrible round... It's a case of who hasn't been affected the most. At least I didn't have Hindy but I had players like Stanley and Hurrell, but the biggest killer was Burgess' poor captain score. Hodges and Aubusson were the highlights for me. The comp's gonna be blown wide open if Fensom is out long term along with Parker. Anyone know what the go with Fensom is?

Nothing definite at this stage but will have scans tomorrow. Medical staff have said that if surgery is required then he could be gone for up to 3 months.

Mr Saab

Referee
I dont feel so bad with 824 and Lyon, T rex, Gallen and Carney to play. Mateo 242 as my captain helped alot

Dogs Of War

Coach
Man all these injuries and poorly performing players are making life hard. I so want Inglis and B. Morris if they stay at fullback, but my forward pack has been decimated and with head to head starting next week, I really want my team to be scoring well as that's all I play this game for.

Anyway, this week I have 670 with Gallen (cap), T Willams and Carney left to go. So should hopefully get pretty close to 1000 this week.

whall15

Coach
After a quite good week last week, considering having both Hindmarsh and Hayne either not playing or getting points I thought cracking the 1000 was quite an achievement but then today virtually all of my players underachieved.

The following starters underachieved

Jennings
Vatuvei
Roberts
Sandow
Fensom
and Hindmarsh considering his recent score.

664 with Ballin and Gallen to go.

gronkathon

First Grade
713 with Carney, Williams and Gallen to go.

Abortion of a weekend and looks to be getting no better having to trade for injuries over improvements again

Dogs Of War

Coach
Jennings
Roberts
Sandow

Jennings is always diamonds or rocks. Had him last year when he only scored 1 try. Thought he had to turn the corner sometime.

Roberts is rubbish, and will score 25-30 most of the time, with the odd 50+ score when he decides to step up. Sandow is quite similar in that, though he is probably more of a 35-45 type player at the bottom end and more likely than Roberts to have that 50+ score.

Geohood

Bench
I dont feel so bad with 824 and Lyon, T rex, Gallen and Carney to play. Mateo 242 as my captain helped alot

That's gold having Mateo as captain.. Not many people would of had him there. I'm hoping Gallen has a shit game even though I have him, since I made Burgess captain.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
The other problem with Sandow is that Burt has been taking conversions too.

Pretty happy in the end I had Cam Smith as captain, the other choice for me would have been Fensom, in which case I would have drunk myself into a stupor.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
if you already have hindmarsh, gallen, burgess and de belin who do you trade fensome for with G Stewert still injured?

gronkathon

First Grade
With Farah out for what looks like 2 weeks with suspension coupled with injuries and underperformers I am getting ready to grab my Supercoach ankles nad prepare for the domination headed my way in Round 1 head to head

Mr Saab

Referee
if you already have hindmarsh, gallen, burgess and de belin who do you trade fensome for with G Stewert still injured?

Who are your props?
I would get mateo for sure...not a fan of hindmarsh this yr, i think he will come back to being a 50s /60s point player

carlosthedwarf

First Grade

Matteo, or Tony Williams.

I've got Aiden Guerra and Simon Mannering, but both aren't performing.

If Fensom is only out a month I'm going to hang on to him. Will just use one trade this week.

Dogs Of War

Coach
With Farah out for what looks like 2 weeks with suspension coupled with injuries and underperformers I am getting ready to grab my Supercoach ankles nad prepare for the domination headed my way in Round 1 head to head

Everyone is in the same boat. Just depends on what you do. I see in most of my head to heads, that those that had Parker sat on him, but most also have Fensom etc, so they are in a very poor situation now. As long as Gallen doesn't get injured tonight, I should be able to make the changes I need to. I so want those backs though as said previously to get some awesome points there. If Fenson is out for months, then I should be able to grab one this week, and the other next week, with cash available to grab Parker when he is back.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
FR - Burgess, Smith, Graham, Woods, Hannant
SR - Gallen, Fensom, Hindmarsh, Cuthbertson, De Belin, E Taylor

I'll work out what i need to upgrade Stanley to Trex in my backline and rade fensom for whoever is at that price

gronkathon

First Grade
Everyone is in the same boat. Just depends on what you do. I see in most of my head to heads, that those that had Parker sat on him, but most also have Fensom etc, so they are in a very poor situation now. As long as Gallen doesn't get injured tonight, I should be able to make the changes I need to. I so want those backs though as said previously to get some awesome points there. If Fenson is out for months, then I should be able to grab one this week, and the other next week, with cash available to grab Parker when he is back.

The quandry I face is with Fensom, Farah, Jed Bogan and likely Hurrell out I am not sure of my cover options.

Thankfully Tender Loving Lahrs is back and generally plays well against the Tiges