What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
These injuries have really thrown a cat amongst the pigeons. I think it's kind of a good thing (except Fensom :()

The last couple of seasons a lot of people have had very simular teams thanks to guys like Sangsta dishing out weekly tips.

I think people will end up with very different looking teams now. Will wait for price adjustments before I make a decision.

shiznit

Coach
im on 712 with T-Rex, Watmough & Gallen to go...

depending on the injury news... ill probably bring in Aubusson for Fensom & either Cam Smith or James Graham for Nathan Friend

Geohood

Bench
Why didn't I have Gallen as my captain.... Hopefully he gets a very minor injury that stops him from being able to complete the match ...

beads6

First Grade
I made a poor choice in not making Gallen Captain. Trades for next week will be tough. I need to trade out Fensom and Dugan.

shiznit

Coach
MNF wrap up show said Dugan and Fensom are out for 6 weeks each...and T-Rex on report for that pretty bad tackle...

its gonna be a wild couple of weeks coming up...

Geohood

Bench
"Welcome to Supercoach".....

My tactic with captaining will be to stick with Burgess, and hope he pulls out a couple of big ones and evens it up over the weeks.

The sub's already in your total, I had him too and got Hurrell's 14. And to make you feel worse, Aubusson has been adjusted to 71.

But you're miles in front of me.... 657 with the same 3 to go but Gallen is my captain. Of course, if he scores 140 I'll go ahead.... lol

You've been given a handy 192 points with Gallen as captain! Burgess was bumped up about 15 points with captaincy Not only do I have Aubusson but Mitch Rein & Taumalolo as well lol I'm sure that's a rare thing and De Belin will return to better numbers.

I managed to get myself to 1,021. Luckily I don't have Fensom but T Rex's report is a concern. Carney only scored 24 or something. He's almost on his way out if Mateo keeps up these scores.

beads6

First Grade
The problem for me is I have Williams, Fensom and Dugan plus I am still to trade out Tedesco.

You've been given a handy 192 points with Gallen as captain! Burgess was bumped up about 15 points with captaincy Not only do I have Aubusson but Mitch Rein & Taumalolo as well lol I'm sure that's a rare thing and De Belin will return to better numbers.

I managed to get myself to 1,021. Luckily I don't have Fensom but T Rex's report is a concern. Carney only scored 24 or something. He's almost on his way out if Mateo keeps up these scores.

Finished with 936. Williams, Fensom, Cordner, Carney, Vatuvei all bombed. I was going to draft Aubusson this week but it depends what happens today. Probably bring in Hindy for Fensom and see what happens with Williams. If he's punted, Aubusson or Gavin Cooper in for him.

I have Reynolds as Carney's back-up, might be time to give the lad a run.

It'll be a struggle for most to put a decent 17 on the paddock this week and we're nowhere near Origin and the byes.

gronkathon

First Grade
IF Hurrell is also injured it means I will have to play Moltzen and Goodwin this week.

I have to cover injuries which makes it hard.

Fire up Team Blumpy.