What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Still waiting to hear the final decision on Fensom. 4 weeks or less and I'll sit him on the bench and hope Guerra picks up his game. 4+ and I'll move him.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Round open already!

Mannering down 20k
Matteo up 32k
James Graham up 10k
Fensom down 20k
De Belin up 27k
Sam Burgess up 40k

gronkathon

First Grade
If Paulo is named and plays I can bench Farah and TRex this week and trade out Jed Bogan and Flotsam

EDIT

But now I have noticed Hurrell on a 5 man bench.

At least my league opponents appear equally stuffed this week

Mr Saab

Referee
Coming 1217 overall.
Thaiday in for Fensom
Inglis in for T Rex
I may reverse those trades by the end of the week.

beads6

First Grade
I've traded Dugan for Slater and Fensom for Thadiay. Will have to trade T-Rex next week.

Last edited:
Finished with 1,029. Overall ranking 1,101 out 114,000 isn't bad I'll take that.

My score annihilated 2 of my leagues and I was third highest in another one.

Finished with 936. Williams, Fensom, Cordner, Carney, Vatuvei all bombed. I was going to draft Aubusson this week but it depends what happens today. Probably bring in Hindy for Fensom and see what happens with Williams. If he's punted, Aubusson or Gavin Cooper in for him.

I have Reynolds as Carney's back-up, might be time to give the lad a run.

It'll be a struggle for most to put a decent 17 on the paddock this week and we're nowhere near Origin and the byes.

I've got Carney & Mateo at 5/8 with Reynolds & Johnson at half. Might get rid of Johnson, draft in an $87k player and replace Austin. With Fensom, Parker and Williams done most people will probably end up with similar forwards.

Moga not named again. I don't really want to make trades yet, argh.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Can't believe someone actually managed 1243 this week.

What is weird is that 3 of the 5 top scorers for the round only submitted their team this week.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Swapped Williams for Joel Thompson. He'll be taking Fensom's spot in the back row.

Fensom for Mateo.

*edit* Went for Aubusson over Thompson. Should get simular scores but 30K cheaper.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Massive dilemma for me with Fenson, Williams and Guerra out. I might just sit on Fensom and get rid of the other two. I've still got Gallen, De Belin, Matteo and Mannering so it's not the complete end of the world.