What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Ben Teo and T-Rex out, brought in Inglis and J. Paulo who looks like a great cash cow in the making. Left me with about $280K in the bank, so when Parker is available again, hopefully Paulo or debellin are at a price that means I can trade one of those out for Parker.

Dogs Of War

Coach
T Rex up to $220k ahhh what could have been. Reynolds up $40k and I expect that to raise.

Kyle Stanley is the only one who has lost value, down $7k is he worth persisting with? I'm thinking of trading T Rex for Josh Morris

Brett Morris would be better given he is at fullback now. Inglis is worth a look as well.

Sameagle

Juniors
Fensom and t-rex out, brought in brett morris and liam fulton expecting a big score from fulton at starting hooker and playing the whole 80mins..traded out parker for mateo last week and sezer for maloney.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Dugan OUT. Slater IN.

TRex OUT. Paulo IN.

Torn between Paulo, Lousi and Taumololo.

Can have either one of them. Thinking Lousi may drop when Rapira returns, not sure if Taumololo will continue the way he did v Parra considering he only got 11 or something ridiculously small the week before and Paulo up against his old team should be a good buy i hope.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Prices only go down for games played right? So Williams price wont change while he's suspended?

Going to move Stanley for B.Morris and Fensom for Aubersson/Taia most likely. Can't decide between them.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Cheers. Not going to waste a trade on Williams, will just sit on him for the 7 weeks and use King/Sio/Blair to cover for him.

The Gambler

Juniors
Questions: In supercoach, am I able to kick random teams out of my private comp and invite other friends in? When my league wasn't full at round 1 it got auto filled with randoms.

Traded Stanley out and Brett Morris in.

De Belin is 50-50? I'm a bit thin on decent cover, Mitch Rein, Konrad Hurrell & Boyd Cordner are the only ones who will play by the looks of it.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Some talk on nrlsupercoach.com that De Belin has been passed fit. Still no word on Hayne.

Can't wait for next week to dump that useless merkin Stanley. He's not even a reserve for me this week (went with Poore, Groat, Reynolds, De Belin).

Brought in B.Morris and Aubusson for Fensom and Tedesco. Will punt Stanley and probably Guerra next week.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Some talk on nrlsupercoach.com that De Belin has been passed fit. Still no word on Hayne.

Can't wait for next week to dump that useless merkin Stanley. He's not even a reserve for me this week (went with Poore, Groat, Reynolds, De Belin).

Brought in B.Morris and Aubusson for Fensom and Tedesco. Will punt Stanley and probably Guerra next week.

Stanley in centres should go better, but I still see a 40 average at best.

I wouldn't trust Hayne. Really I hope when he starts playing he is scoring only 40's or so to start with. With his first score of the season, by his 4th game, he should come right down in price, and I see snap him up then. On the plus side, Sio to fullback, he will score big.

Mr Saab

Referee
Oh ok thanx. I always thought he started the game, and yes he still does well coming off the bench as evidenced by his 121 last week (and i had him as captain)

Spot On

Coach
Supercoach aside, Mateo is no good starting. Defensively he is poor. He is much more effective when fire has gone out of the game and the middle to edge becomes softer.

aussies1st

Staff member
Got myself Merrin and Bukuya for Fensom and Williams. 342k in the bank so should have enough to get Parker and Fensom back in eventually. Might need to sort the backline though.