What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Ausguy

Coach
Made 6 changes already.....after taking your advice on board.

Peachey out.....De Belin in
Tolman out......McKendry in
Bromwich out......Poore in
Wood out......Josh Reynolds in
Vidot out......Mannering in
Bronx Goodwin out......Kyle Stanley in

I think a lot more potential for guys like McKendry, Poore, Stanley and Reynolds $ values to increase.

Some good changes there finger... 1 thing to remember, i always start my team with a gun player in each position, a real go to guy everyweek, i noticed you dropped tolman, thats ok but have you still got a 'gun' in the front row? by that i mean my draft side has parker and smith, also has slater and cooper... all at the top of their positions, they are my bread and butter but i make sure i dont have 2 or 3 guns in each spot as i run out of dough. your team is looking better with those changes, especially wood/reynolds and vidot/mannering

Fingerbang

Bench
Some good changes there finger... 1 thing to remember, i always start my team with a gun player in each position, a real go to guy everyweek, i noticed you dropped tolman, thats ok but have you still got a 'gun' in the front row? by that i mean my draft side has parker and smith, also has slater and cooper... all at the top of their positions, they are my bread and butter but i make sure i dont have 2 or 3 guns in each spot as i run out of dough. your team is looking better with those changes, especially wood/reynolds and vidot/mannering
Yep, still got Luke Bailey in the front row.

1. Mini.
2. Searl
3. Tahu
4. Lafui
5. Uate.
6. Todd Carney.
7. JT
8. T Mannah
9. C Smith
10 James Graham
11. Corey Park
12. Paul gallen (VC)
13. Matt Hilder.

14. Tyrell.
15. Matt King.
16. M Masoe
17. Ben Hunt.

18. E Cook.
19. George Burgess
20. D Laurie
21. M Morgan
22. B Farrar.
23. K Naiqama.
24. J Alamoia
25. B Goodwin.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Thoughts on this side?

1. Beale
2. Mannering
3. G. Cooper
4. L. Brown
5. Reed

6. Carney
7. Mullen

8. Graham (VC)
9. Woods
10. McGuire
11. Fensom (C)
12. Glenn
13. Bolton

14. Tasi
15. Lussick
16. Eastwood
17. S. Johnson

18. Poore
19. C. King
20. Bosden
21. Wallace
22. Vidot
23. K. Gordon
24. Moga
25. J. Roberts

Geohood

Bench
You need Parker 100%... and possibly at least one of Smith or Gallen if you could work it out.

shiznit

Coach
this is what ive got so far... will be doing plenty of changes before season starts though...

1. K. Stanley
2. D. Copley/K. Hurrell/T. Moga
3. S. Mannering
4. M. King
5. T. Tahu
6. J. Thurston
7. S. Johnson
8. S. Burgess
9. N. Friend
10. I. Luke
11. C. Parker (c)
12. P. Gallen (vc)
13. G. Ellis

14. A. Fifita
15. D. Buderus
16. J. Poore
17. E. Taylor
18. D. Finucane
19. R. Mason
20. T. Moltzen
21. A. Sezer
22. J. Gavet
23. D. Copley/K. Hurrell/T. Moga
24. D. Copley/K. Hurrell/T. Moga
25. T. Humble

Pazza

First Grade
Hayne
King
B Smith
M Aubbusson
Mannering
Roberts
Carney
Poore
C Smith
Luke
Parker
Thaiday
Watmough

Ellis
Taumalolo
De Gois
Newton

Vave
Groat
Sio
Reynolds
Sezer
Hurrell
Toga
Farrar

might need some changing based on round 1 teams, Ken Sio is my pick for a guy that is going to appreciate big time. Currently valued at $94,300 but he will play alot of first grade for parra and has a huge future.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
You need Parker 100%... and possibly at least one of Smith or Gallen if you could work it out.

Thoughts now?

5. Vidot

11. Fensom
12. Gallen (c)
13. Glenn

18. Jacob Miller
19. Fisiiahi
20. Ethan Cook

In: Fisiiahi, Cook, Miller, Gallen
Out: Bolton, Reed, Brown, Wallace

I just couldn't fit Parker in no matter how hard I tried. I'd have to pick more players who just wouldn't see any game time. Waste of cash. The ones I have left should see a fair bit of game time, so hopefully I'll be able to sell them for a good profit.

Geohood

Bench
Everyone will have Parker from the start as captain and leave everyone else in their wake.. unless you're just playing for H2H then rearrange your team to get Parker in...

My team atm.. will probably change based on round 1 team lists..
Smith Burgess Blair (Tasi, Geddes, Finucane)
Parker Gallen Fensom (Newtown, Taumalolo, Cordner)
Prince (Reynolds)
Carney (Sezer)
Ropati Mannering Aubusson K Gordon (Moga, Sio, Hurrell)
Hayne (Farrar)

Dogs Of War

Coach
yep in it andy, will be top 8 again in this forsure as last season had pretty average players

I don't think anything will change Daz, you will still end up using all your trades by round 18, and then watch as your squad is decimated by injuries in the last 8 rounds.

I think not talking to you about my team last season, allowed me to keep heaps of trades up my sleeve till the playoffs, which should have paid out, except that hoppa got injured which screwed my squad.

Redback71

First Grade
wouldn't it be funny if parker gets injured in the first 10mins of round 1.

I stuffed up big time last year not having parker or gallen from rd 1. took me to round 5 before I got parker and round 8 or 9 to get gallen.

I had hindy as captain through out those rounds as captain and he was getting me around 120 whereas parker was getting double that.

Redback71

First Grade
those who are struggling to fit them in all I can say is it can be done lol. i have hindy, gallen and parker and a pretty good pack all round. including mannering and hayne lol even louder

Finbar

Juniors
So who are the guaranteed starters at under $120k? I've got a few possible starters but none that look cast iron starters

Plan on having team with 16 or 17 starters and finding the bargains early on so that by the time the round robin matches start I'll have 18 or 19 starters, well that's the theory

Latest posts