What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Mr Saab

Referee
I knew NZ would beat the Broncos...but i had to tip with my heart. If Souffs win it will be back to back 7/8

user_nat

Coach
Was relying on Gallen simply having an average game. Not looking good.

Never fun to lose to the person coming 16th in the league.

Dogs Of War

Coach
1215. I will be picking up Parker this week I think. As well I need another centre with the bye next week affecting my team.

sting

Bench
Paulo got what he always got. Taia was a little underweight. Hurrell & Sio, suprised anyone was relying on them. Norman I had said was due to return to his normal playing weight, last 3 weeks have just masked his normal returns.

Bmoz has been underperforming for 3 weeks now. Was thinking of picking him up soon, though I might go D.Boyd given that he has been a $250K player in the past, and at $125K would make a good backup fullback to Hayne.

Haha you are right with all the above points, but wasn't in a great mood last night after checking my scores so ranted on a bit.

Finishing up with 1112 this week it looks like. Not over the moon but could've been worse.

Not even looking at Hayne til after origin, plus i have bmoz in a centre/wing spot for now

beads6

First Grade
I've gotta start picking my team better. Lost 2 out of 3 leagues because I picked the wrong reserves.

some11

Referee
Ranked 1262 overall heading into byes, my aim was top 1k this year so hopefully I can make it.

Latest posts