What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

sting

Bench
816 with Gallen (c), Luke and Carney to go.

Expecting to scrape 1150ish and hopefully not drop too many places out of the top 500ish!

Paulo, Sio, Bmoz, Shillington, Taia, Norman and Hurrell all let the team down badly!

Dogs Of War

Coach
816 with Gallen (c), Luke and Carney to go.

Expecting to scrape 1150ish and hopefully not drop too many places out of the top 500ish!

Paulo, Sio, Bmoz, Shillington, Taia, Norman and Hurrell all let the team down badly!

Paulo got what he always got. Taia was a little underweight. Hurrell & Sio, suprised anyone was relying on them. Norman I had said was due to return to his normal playing weight, last 3 weeks have just masked his normal returns.

Bmoz has been underperforming for 3 weeks now. Was thinking of picking him up soon, though I might go D.Boyd given that he has been a $250K player in the past, and at $125K would make a good backup fullback to Hayne.

Bretto

Bench
To be fair with Norman, Wallace went off before half time, so the Broncos lost a lot of shape around their halves, which seemed to throw Norman and showed his inexperience.

I think he's due a return to the 70's next week when he partners Ben Hunt in the halves.

Mr Saab

Referee
I'm on 781 with these guys to go. Should be 1200+

Gallen (c)
Inglis
M.King
Carney
Luke

I have the same players tonight as well as Reynolds and on 729

I hope it is 42-32 to souffs......with Gallen scoring 3 and Inglis and Luke scoring 2 each.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I have the same players tonight as well as Reynolds and on 729

I hope it is 42-32 to souffs......with Gallen scoring 3 and Inglis and Luke scoring 2 each.

I have Souths in my tipping. Only game I have missed so far is the Warriors. I really want this one, as I am leading, and I think a few teams have been conned into thinking the Sharks are the real deal. Not that Souths are the real deal, but I think if they can open the scoring how they have recently, and not fade away as badly as they have been, they will snatch this one.

Latest posts