What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

beads6

First Grade
Traded out Mataora for Ryan and Rankin for Sezer. Got 241K in the bank now just hope Sezer plays.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Norman has a BE of 12... he'll be 300k soon.

Yep, but Sezer goes up in value even more, so it makes it a win for me. Norman has had 3 hot weeks in a row, but previous to that here are his scores which are of that of a $220K player. 39, 42, 53, 39, 49. It's not something to ignore.

gronkathon

First Grade
Looking over it all I am taking a gamble and playing Hurrell over Sio.

Now watch Parra have a great game and Ken score a double :)

Bretto

Bench
I need a new halfback quickly. I'm trading out Scott Prince and thinking of just putting in Ben Hunt, hopefully for some quick cash. Carney will be out for weeks with origin etc, and there's too many expensive half backs.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I need a new halfback quickly. I'm trading out Scott Prince and thinking of just putting in Ben Hunt, hopefully for some quick cash. Carney will be out for weeks with origin etc, and there's too many expensive half backs.

Tyrone Roberts?

Bretto

Bench
I went with Ben Hunt as the lockout was 7:30. Hopefully he can make me a bit of cash. I got Tony Williams in too this week.

Bretto

Bench
I've had josh Morris in my team since the start of the season. 92 points this week, but then probably 35 next week.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Only 62 from Fensom this week which is half his BE. Should have a massive price drop and might even be worth holding off getting for another week.

shiznit

Coach
im making space for Fensom... because of nathan friends injury i might bring in another prop this week... then add the following week.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Only 62 from Fensom this week which is half his BE. Should have a massive price drop and might even be worth holding off getting for another week.

I was hoping he didn't score much. I will wait an extra week, especially with Papilli who I was going to do a direct swap with scoring well this week.

Latest posts