What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Edwahu

Bench
Should end up about 850 or 900, which is pretty good with 12 players. Most of them covered there BEs anyway.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
838.....which is actually better than I expected TBH.

The guy I'm playing next week is going to lose 8 players between the Warriors and the Sharks. All of them look like starters too. Should piss it in.

Last edited:

Geohood

Bench
Yeah the Warriors and Sharks should be a problem this week.

Woohoo lockout is over. Jumped 1699 spots to rank 971 with a score of 1102.

Geohood

Bench
Good job man. I hope to follow in your footsteps in the next few weeks. I have a pretty gun side now but I'm sure alot of others will too. Will also only have 15 players playing in the next 2 bye weeks though... unless I burn more trades to bring others in.

Who should my centres be this week along side Halatau and Aubo? Options: Daniela, Moga, Stanley.

some11

Referee
Moga is in the centres this week and Stanley is playing the Eels. Probably those two.

With Daniela, keep in mind the Cowboys attack was down his side all game.

Last edited:

Caged Panther

First Grade
Only scored about 880 but still managed to jump about 1000 places, not quite as impressive as some here but sitting just outside 6000th position now

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Good job man. I hope to follow in your footsteps in the next few weeks. I have a pretty gun side now but I'm sure alot of others will too. Will also only have 15 players playing in the next 2 bye weeks though... unless I burn more trades to bring others in.

Who should my centres be this week along side Halatau and Aubo? Options: Daniela, Moga, Stanley.

Daniela scored well without bagging a try (54) which is usually a good sign.

Caged Panther

First Grade
The concern with Daniella though this week is the Jennings saga, if Jennings comes back into the side I would personally think it would be for Tighe but there is the possibility it would be for Daniella.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Cleary seems to be making a point with dropping him to the Wolves again.

Will be interesting to see what happens if he has a blinder for NSW.

Mr Saab

Referee
Traded Ben Henry for Same Burgess.....traded Gallen for Fensom.
will pick Gallen up after origin is over as the Sharks have no byes and he will miss 3 games

Latest posts