What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

God-King Dean

Immortal
f**k you Tony Williams! I bought you the week he got suspended, comes back, & is out for another 7! f**k you!

You've betrayed me for the last time!

T.T

Juniors
luke in for geddes and burgess in for paulo. very strong trades which should boost my team 100+ points

Edwahu

Bench
gah, I reversed my trade to bring Fensom in, so I could trade Williams out. Now Fensom has 60 in the first half, and the other bloke I traded this week (Burgess) has a stellar 14. Heading for my first loss of the year.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
My AE will be one of Tom Humble, Jack De Belin or Blake Austin. That is if any of them even play.

Parker had a poor game too :(

Edwahu

Bench
My first loss coming up courtesy of Fulton. Unless Moga and Graham can miraculously make up a 100 points on Morris tomorrow.

T.T

Juniors
im happy that fulton didnt play, as everybody pretty much had him and i get the AE of poore 52

Usain Bolt

Bench
I'm glad Fulton didn't play as well, Stanley is my emergency at 69 and my opponents emergency was 27 so I win by 10:)

Edwahu

Bench
I'm glad Fulton didn't play as well, Stanley is my emergency at 69 and my opponents emergency was 27 so I win by 10:)

Don't count your chickens yet, 10 can be made up in the rescoring easily. I once led by 16 after the games but lost by 1 by the lockout.

hardbaby

Coach
Yeah a few weeks I was tied after the monday night game but had three guys play the monday night and my opponent had none. He was giving me shit about how a guy coming 7th could beat the guy coming 1st (H2H). Anyway when the final scores came out I beat him by 11. A good lesson in humility. Of course he was a dogs supporter...

Geohood

Bench
Playing for the Roosters right now is his biggest issue. We saw what he could do with room to move against the Warriors but has barely had an opportunity since. Not the best for his confidence.

Latest posts