What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

MSIH

Bench
Yeah, my week never recovered after Corey Parker's performance as captain. Couldn't even crack 850. I'll drop about 5000 places here.

Edwahu

Bench
Yep, shocker all round. I scored 900 with 16 players and the AE. Last week I got 850 with 12 players.

Anyone know if Fulton is injured or dropped?

AuDragon

Juniors
Can't believe I'm winning all my HTH games with a 960 score. :crazy:
Fulton and Parker as captain hurt me... AE was Moga with 20.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Terrible round.

Parker (my captain) had his worst game for years.

Two zeros as a result of withdrawals from Austin and Wighton.

Had 3 possible emergencies..........one got 43, another got 49 then Moga busted out a whopping 20. FMD.

Caged Panther

First Grade
I thought I had a pretty poor week but reading this apparently not. Sitting on 1035 could have gone a little better if Humble hadn't have scored a whopping 4.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I ended up with 1037. Parker as captain as most of you had. Without Inglis and I.Luke it would have looked a lot worse.

Dogs Of War

Coach
So I have done my final trades for quite some time now. As I am only going for H2H. (overall ranked 1248)

Trades this week : Fensom in for Taia as I am unsure what Bennett has in store for him, and Reynolds out for Roberts as Reynolds has peaked in price. This also leaves me with 90K to use if I need to make other changes down the track.

My team looks like this now :

9. Graham, J
8. Luke, I
10. Woods, A
20. Smith, C
21. Burgess, S
22. Farah, R
12. Parker, C
13. Fensom, S
11. Gallen, P
23. Lewis, L
24. Ryan, M
25. Masoe, M
7. Carney, T
19. Roberts, T
6. Mateo, F
18. Sezer, A
5. Hurrell, K
4. Lyon, J
3. Halatau, D
2. Inglis, G
15. Williams, T
16. Mansour, J
17. Moga, T
1. Hayne, J

I will look as soon as Mansour hits his top dollar price on upgrading him to someone who is likely to score more tries. Also trying to work out if I should dump Carney and get Thurston in, but no hurry on that one.

I have nice depth all round now.

I also towards the end of season need to leave a few trades to either upgrade Moga and Masoe, or bring in players who aren't likely to get a game to reduce the chance of a poor emergency replacement score.

Thoughts on where else I should improve my team?

Last edited:

Edwahu

Bench
Depends on how many trades you have. Hard to see many improvement though, maybe trade out Williams or Halatau for someone like Gavin Cooper. Also get Moga out as he is AE poison. Maybe look at a more consistent 5/8th also.

Your forwards are almost too stacked as well, I would look for another cheapie after the byes are sorted.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Depends on how many trades you have. Hard to see many improvement though, maybe trade out Williams or Halatau for someone like Gavin Cooper. Also get Moga out as he is AE poison. Maybe look at a more consistent 5/8th also.

Your forwards are almost too stacked as well, I would look for another cheapie after the byes are sorted.

The Halatau swap with Gavin Cooper is very good. I will do that next week.

I was thinking to push Hayne to 5/8th and bring in Slater to fullback. It's nice to have players with a high upside in those positions.

beads6

First Grade
My team is starting to take shape now. Just need to improve my backline a little bit more I think .

gronkathon

First Grade
Time to sell of Paulo??

Reni being back should bite into his minutes, but I am afraif matt Ryan may suffer more. It is a hard call

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm probably only going to have 7 trades left coming out of Origin. Need to punt Humble and Lawton ASAP, and bring back Gallen in after Origin 3.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Down to 10 trades.

Didn't want to make any this week but I'm losing Aubusson, Moga and Daniella through the bye and Jack Wighton is still injured.

Chris Lawrence in for Jack Wighton.

*edit* Decided to play the AE game instead.

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
Held onto Paulo, switched him to 5/8 and traded Mason into the second row. He wont be used this week as I am at all but full strength the cash I got from what was essentially a Kris Keating to Mason trade allowed me to bring in Gavin Cooper for Mitch Aubusson. Still have 11 trades left for the season which is ok.

Now I have to decide whther to play Sezer of Paulo in my side. Leaning towards Paulo as I have my doubts the Titans will be pulling anything other then defensive stats on the weekend

Latest posts