What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Yeah the first time I've done it and had a good result. Can't imagine picking Luke again while "Geordi" Peats is on the bench.

andyman9999

Juniors
so i got rid of masoe (lowest AE) to tony williams and hoped k gordon would come thru with at least a try ( every single time ive needed him he scores around 20, and every single time i dont need him he scores around 40) but yep as things go he failed me again, knew i should have gone fulton to parker this week instead of the trade i did

BUT parker seriously couldnt have made 53 tackles and did 36 hit ups???

Dogs Of War

Coach
Man, just hoping that Thurston has a career day vs the Raiders, 2 try's, a few try assists, 100mil linebreaks. Not asking much really. It's first vs second in 3 of the comps I am in, and I would really like to either keep my first spot, or get to first spot. Funnily enough, no one picked Parker as captain, have 2 vs Marshall, and one vs Issac Luke (hahahaha)

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Well a better result for me is if the Raiders win by about 50 - 32 and Thurston has a major hand in all the Cowboys tries haha. Oh and Fensom to score a triple for the Raiders.

user_nat

Coach
Well a better result for me is if the Raiders win by about 50 - 32 and Thurston has a major hand in all the Cowboys tries haha. Oh and Fensom to score a triple for the Raiders.

If Fensom and Thurston could just take it in turn to score, that would be great.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Full 10 mins of extra time in the Eels/Panthers game was a help, had 5 playing.

Anyone captain Hindmarsh??

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Hindy single handily rescuing my team!! Has 141 points straight after the match. Hoping it goes up further once they check a few more things.