What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Dogs Of War

Coach
You know what is most frustrating, is that I was missing 4 players (and recieved 38 for my Emergency player), but my worst loss this week was by 80 points (He was missing one player, but had a 83 point emergency reserve - Taufa tonight!!!!). Damn, if Luke had of played to potential, I may not have lost any games even with all those players out.

My score was 828.

RHCP

Bench
Won my head-to-head this week, luckily.

I'm in a predicament this week though. Teams 3-7 in my league are on 14 points, 8th, who I play this week, is on 12 points with me but ahead on for-and-against. After this game, my next three are 1st (9-1), 5th (7-3) and 3rd (7-3). I've got no easy games ahead and if I lose this one, I'm a win outside the 8 with four games left and I feel as if I'll slip out of contention. I would be a chance this week but no Gallen, no Carney, no Mannering, no Hurrell, no Matulino, no Parker I'm looking extremely thin, especially in the second row.

I have 8 trades left and $9,800 in the bank - should I burn two trades this week to try and get this win, or hang onto them for later weeks? My squad right now:

FRF - Graham, Merrin, Smith, Poore, Shillington, Cashmere
2RF - Gallen, Matulino, Parker, Fensom, Ryan, De Belin
HLF - Reynolds, Carney
5/8 - Hayne, Sironen
CTW - Cooper, Mannering, Moga, McKinnon, Hurrell, Sio, Maranta
FLB - Mansour, Stanley

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah that is a predicament in the 2nd row. Jack De Belin has been named this week so at least you can cover the 3 starting positions if Parker doesn't make it. A bit thin in the CTW department too.

With 8 trades left I'd risk it and hold off until after Origin. Much more important to have those up your sleeve at the business end. Plus you'll find a bunch of other guys in your league have probably chewed through theirs.

Also check out the team you're playing against this week and see how many Sharks and Warriors they have.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I have 8 trades left and $9,800 in the bank - should I burn two trades this week to try and get this win, or hang onto them for later weeks? My squad right now:

I'm in the same boat. De Belin will be my 17th man since Kyle Stanley is out.

Is that Kyle or Chase as your fullback?

Caged Panther

First Grade
Screwed for a 5/8 this week with Sironen being injured. Just have to choose my side and hope for no late withdrawals to and rely on AE. Probably cost me about 20 points.

gronkathon

First Grade
With Mateo on the Bye and Sirro injured I was having 5/8 issues. Until I realised I could swap Paulo for mateo as both are dual position.

beads6

First Grade
Thoughts on captain this week?? Thinking Parker might play reduced minutes so might go with Cameron Smith or Shaun Fensom