What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

andyman9999

Juniors
apparantly tony williams is lining up today... im glad i bought him this week and DIDNT name him in my team... FMD ohh well at least ive get his hefty price rise a week before everyone else jumps on board

Dogs Of War

Coach
apparantly tony williams is lining up today... im glad i bought him this week and DIDNT name him in my team... FMD ohh well at least ive get his hefty price rise a week before everyone else jumps on board

I hope so, with Mansour pulling out, I could do with an emergency reserve to score 30-40 points today.

Edwahu

Bench
Ended up with 1050 for the week which isnt bad considering I only ended up with 16 scorers and didnt have an AE. Even Dale Crapley scored 50.

T.T

Juniors
gonna be some monster scores this week. 1350+ for the winner i predict

1015 with benji, housten, and woods to come

andyman9999

Juniors
ive got 825 with houston, farah (hope he plays) and woods as captain to go, not bad for 15 players it hurts looking at my bench and seeing how many good players i have on there that arent playing

andyman9999

Juniors
1143 + Woods, cant wait to piss off Gordon the AE nightmare :lol:

i said it before every single time ive needed him he score less than 20 and every time i dont need him he scores around 40 he is my bogey player and im going to have to stick with him til the end of the year. so annoying