What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Jizmizm

Juniors
Cameron Smith, Fensom, Hayne, Isaac Luke, Woods or Parker For Captain..

Hmmm tempted to just go Parker.....Isaac luke was bad lastweek, might have a blinder this week?

Decisions Decisions

gronkathon

First Grade
My 17 this week

1. B Morris
2. T. Moga
3. D. Halatau
4. G. Cooper
5. B. Smith

6. J Paulo
7. A. Reynolds

8. A. Woods (c)
9. C. Smith
10. L. Douglas
11. W. Mason
12. S. Fensom
13. C. Parker

14. J. Mansour
15. R. Farah
16. J Graham
17. M. Ryan

Non Players

18. B. Ross
19. P Gallen
20. F. Mateo
21. S. Johnson
22. C. Sironen
23. K. Sio
24. K Hurrell
25. M. Pangai (Cant waste a trade to get rid of him)

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
A touch better than my lineup this week. Mainly cause I have to play G. Burgess who I suspect won't get a run anyway (though word is that Sam Burgess could make a surprise appearance on the bench)

10. Luke, I
9. Graham, J
8. Woods, A (VC)
20. Smith, C
21. Farah, R
22. Burgess, G
12. Hindmarsh, N
13. Fensom, S
11. Parker, C (C)
24. Lewis, L
7. Hunt, J
5. Moga, T
4. Mansour, J
3. Inglis, G
2. Cooper, G
1. Hayne, J
14. Boyd, D

Unavailable
17. Williams, T
16. Hurrell, K
15. Mannering, S
18. Sironen, C
6. Mateo, F
19. Carney, T
25. Burgess, S
23. Gallen, P

I think that's what kills me this week, so many good players not available for my team. Though only one more big bye round to go, and it's plain sailing from then on in.

I am hoping for a big week from Mateo again in the next few games, and another poor couple of showing for Thurston, and then I will swap both of them to allow some flexibility for injuries with 3x 5/8th-HB players.

Dogs Of War

Coach
With his shin issue will Parker kick goals?

It's his non-kicking leg, so I suspect yes he will kick. Plus at lock he will get more opportunities to score points. Parker will get his 80+ points this week, which is all I ask of a captain.

EDIT: RE: Woods captain. His highest score has been 89, with only one other score at 80. I generally look at him to get 70+points, which may not be enough for a captain, especially as others have more upside (ie potential to score tries or create line breaks/try assists).

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
I worry about both Smith & Parkers ability to score alot of points considering their opposition.

Probably wont decide on my captain until late today

Mr Saab

Referee
You make a good point Dogs of War re Woods.....but i cant trust the others in my team who can rack up points

Hayne
Cam Smith
Parker
Myles
Merrin
B Morris
Inglis
Fensom
Woods

Knowing my luck i will pick Fensom and he will score a 50 and Luke will score a 97

Dogs Of War

Coach
I decided to reverse my changes this week, instead brought in Thurston and made him captain, getting rid of Mateo. Which means I field a full team this week, and just brings forward a change I was going to make. Not really concerned with overall, only H2H, and with 2 more non-head to head games coming up, Thurston not being available for those weeks won't hurt me as I can move Justin Hunt to 5/8th.

EDIT: RE Woods. Pick Parker. He will outscore Woods. He will rack up heaps of tackles and hit ups, which at worst even if he doesn't kick, will be what Woods gets, but more upside to get that larger score.

Caged Panther

First Grade
EDIT: RE Woods. Pick Parker. He will outscore Woods. He will rack up heaps of tackles and hit ups, which at worst even if he doesn't kick, will be what Woods gets, but more upside to get that larger score.

I know his been passed fit but there would have to be some concern that he'd re-injure his leg wouldn't there?

Anyway Woods, Parker or Fensom for mine. Fensom seem a little inconsistent at the moment for mine leaving Woods or Parker. Leaning towards Parker but game time concerns me.

beads6

First Grade
I am going to make Hodges captain. He should see plenty of ball and dominate up against the centres the Rabbits have. It is a massive gamble.

T.T

Juniors
parker is wearing a shin pad and apparently won the battle over wallace to kick at training yesterday

andyman9999

Juniors
I am going to make Hodges captain. He should see plenty of ball and dominate up against the centres the Rabbits have. It is a massive gamble.

your crazy lol

im going to go with woods seeing as i cant afford parker this week by a measly $700
i had to get rid of masoe as my AE so i bought in tony williams seeing as i was going to do it in 2 weeks time anyway

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I was tempted to go with Hayne as Captain this week because I think he could rack it up against Penrith but just staying with Parker.

Latest posts