What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Edwahu

Bench
I wanted to wait but traded Sio out for Williams before Sio dropped right through the floor. Knowing my luck Williams will get injured again now. 7 trades left but enough depth to not trade for a while.

andyman9999

Juniors
i have no choice but to hold off on trades for a few weeks haha im down to 4 and i still have to get parker and gallen back in, but my team is basically finalised except for those 2

andyman9999

Juniors
i hope so! im naming both of them in my team... mainly due to the fact i dont have any other reserves available anyway haha stupid bye rounds, i hate them

andyman9999

Juniors
how did evryone go on this stupid weekend of byes? im sitting on 772 with fensom as my captain to go.. mateo and hindy had blinders so did adam reynolds who finally came good and busted out a 93 on a weekend when i didnt really need him but i should move up to around 800th overall

Edwahu

Bench
700 with 13 playing. Fensom (c) and Merrin to come. Lukes form is my main worry still.

Does anyone reckon they should just keep the head to head going through the draws, or at least include players points from Origin? These rounds are boring.

AuDragon

Juniors
851 with Fensom to go. Hindmarsh as captain helped a lot, but Norman's crappy score negated some of that Hindy goodness... :roll:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Would've netted you another 50.

I was in the same boat.

Wow that's a horrible maths failure from me :lol:

Edit:no chance of me fitting Gallen in this week, that is if he plays after Origin. Bringing in a nuffy to give me some more room to move next week anyway.

Last edited: