What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

andyman9999

Juniors
Why bother with a bye this weekend? Most coaches could field 17.

i agree definatly. for the first time in weeks ive got the luxury of having to choose which players i should have has reserves and i have a projected total of 1153 this week

makes it another boring week seeing as im not in contention of the 30K :(

andyman9999

Juniors
who had reece robinson this week? the lad pulled out a 149 haha that is by far the best score this year
3 tries
1 try assist
2 line break assists
2 line breaks
2 offloads
28 hit ups

and he still didnt win MOTM :lol:

Spot On

Coach
Coaches,

What on earth is going on with Peats eating into Isaac Luke's game time. It's killing me slowly. Will this goose McGuire continue with this selection policy into the final four rounds????

Dogs Of War

Coach
Coaches,

What on earth is going on with Peats eating into Isaac Luke's game time. It's killing me slowly. Will this goose McGuire continue with this selection policy into the final four rounds????

I am definitely thinking of trading him out next week. Was going to draft in Gavin Cooper to replace Halatau, but I think the trade may be better to get in Trent Merrin next week (Luke's BE is only 50, he should hit that), and just take a more consistent score. Still might do the Cooper trade as well, given how much depth I have in every position.

Spot On

Coach
I don't know what to do DoW.

I'm not a Bunnies supporter so would appreciate some advice on what people see happening. Is McGuire giving Peats game time to keep him up to the mark in case something happens to Luke late in the season or is Peats just too good to leave out and so will remain in the starting 17 for good??? He's been on fire that's for sure.

It's an insanely good line up when Isaac Luke gets benched. There will be no excuses for the Rabbits this year. Failure to kick on from here and make a GF with this squad will be inexcusable.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I don't know what to do DoW.

I'm not a Bunnies supporter so would appreciate some advice on what people see happening. Is McGuire giving Peats game time to keep him up to the mark in case something happens to Luke late in the season or is Peats just too good to leave out and so will remain in the starting 17 for good??? He's been on fire that's for sure.

It's an insanely good line up when Isaac Luke gets benched. There will be no excuses for the Rabbits this year. Failure to kick on from here and make a GF with this squad will be inexcusable.

The Peats experiment is working for the team, so I can't see it changing. Peats provides Souths with a big difference in the last 10 minutes before half time, and Luke does seem refreshed when he comes back on the field.

So for me I am ditching him next week.

Edwahu

Bench
I wouldnt pull the trigger too quickly on Luke, unless you have plenty of trades. He has still scored 60 and 70 the last two weeks with Peats playing and BE is 50, so he shouldnt drop in value too much.

andyman9999

Juniors
wat the f**k is going on with supercoach? yesterday all the break evens seems unusually low and now today there are all way higher for, i remember looking at liam fultons BE last week and it was 79, yesterday it was 65, and now today it is up to 99 i only noticed because of this exact reason i wanted to trade fulton out for parker but i was a lousy $700 short so i need fulton to pull out a big game against my dogs this week!!!

jim_57

Staff member
Seem to have dug myself into a bit of a hole without noticing, I have 18 players who I would define as "keepers" and sitting on 7 trades (after Austin > Finucane & Ryan > T Williams this week). All of my fullbacks, centre/wingers and halves are now playing starting football so I'm going to want to cash out a few backs to uprade forwards.

FB - Slater, Gagai
CE/WG - Hodges, Hurrell, Inu, B Morris, Moga, Lee, Mansour
FE - Thurston, Hayne
HB - Carney, Kelly
FRF - Graham, Burgess, Smith, Tamou, King, Lawton
2RF - Parker, Gallen, Fensom, T. Williams, Lewis, Finucane

I'll probably just sit with this side now and trade out Moga, Lee, Mansour and maybe Kelly as they peak. Lawton and King are going to have to stay they're because they're not worth wasting a trade on. Hopefully I can upgrade Tamou to Luke and Lewis or Williams to Myles.

Spot On

Coach
wat the f**k is going on with supercoach? yesterday all the break evens seems unusually low and now today there are all way higher for, i remember looking at liam fultons BE last week and it was 79, yesterday it was 65, and now today it is up to 99 i only noticed because of this exact reason i wanted to trade fulton out for parker but i was a lousy $700 short so i need fulton to pull out a big game against my dogs this week!!!

Possibly depends on the players Tom Sangster has or has not got in his team. Or at least that's a theory a few Supercoaches have come to believe the past few seasons.

Edwahu

Bench

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
There's a note on the spreadsheet this week about break evens being slightly different this week because someone was using a higher modifier.

Spot On

Coach
Had enough of Brian Smith's shenanigans, trading out Friend for Tony Williams this week.

The first rule I had this season was never to buy a player coached by one B.Smith. I couldn't resist T. Moga though. Only had to wait how many weeks before he got a run?