What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

gronkathon

First Grade
Farah out so I looked over my team again.

Realised I had Mansour & B-Moz at the back and neither are playing this week so I reversed my trade to bring T-Rex back and bought in Kristine Anu instead. Dogs should muller my Tigers with no Farah being the final shred of hope gone so it should pay off

some11

Referee
I was sure Sangster once said that they provide the BEs. Must have imagined it.

In case anyone doesnt know, vapormedia runs virtualSPORTS which includes Supercoach and Dream Team.

It's all based off Fox Sports stats and vapor have their own formula to calculating break-evens and pricing.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Lucky I don't have a H2H this week. I'd be praying for Cheyse Blair to miss so I'd get Edrick Lee's 86.

Also typical to have 516 from 6 players this week with no H2H

Last edited:

andyman9999

Juniors
how did everyone go this week? its a non H2H week so of course i bust out a 1186 when its not even needed, good week tho

fulton is defs getting traded to dave taylor this week

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah gotta be careful with Smith.

Last year I lost my H2H Grand Final by 2 points because Bellamy decided rest Cam Smith for the last round (Storm had the Minor Premiership sewn up). Should have shat it in.