What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Edwahu

Bench
Mateo has changed 3 times. I guess its one scoring during the game, one just after the game, and one a day later. Is there one on Tuesday as well? I'm not sure why you would need more then two though.

RHCP

Bench
If Farah didn't go into the halves I would have won my game. Hopefully I can still make the eight.

I wanted to save my 3 trades but after the loss I might have to burn one, even two, depending on fitness/suspensions.

Dogs Of War

Coach
With Hayne gone for the season, not sure what to do. I only have 2 trades left, was thinking of bringing in Billy Slater, but I also have Mansour and Boyd who can play in that role. Should I keep the trades, just hold off for the time being and revisit when the semi's start, I am in the top 4 in all comps, and will make the semi's.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Yeah I have the depth, so I will hold off for the time being. Who knows how Slater will pull through, anything can happen in the next 2 weeks.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I just picked up Joel Thompson who has been going well. But my choice was based on him being a centre/backrower. So I could swap Matt Ryan for him and move Thompson into the centres.

Grave_Digger

Juniors
I am trading Hodges, who should I trade him for??

Well if you haven't already got him and you can afford him Gavin Cooper is a must for the CTW, but depending on how Inglis goes tonight Merrit could be the buy of the round. If Inglis gets 5 then Merrit is fullback for all H2H finals bare the grand final.

I

beads6

First Grade
Well if you haven't already got him and you can afford him Gavin Cooper is a must for the CTW, but depending on how Inglis goes tonight Merrit could be the buy of the round. If Inglis gets 5 then Merrit is fullback for all H2H finals bare the grand final.

I

I've got Cooper so Merrett could be a winner. I've got Inglis as well but can't really afford to trade him.

RHCP

Bench
Got rid of Mannering, pushed Mansour into the centres, brought Mullaney into reserve fullback for my first trade, then got rid of De Belin for Feleti Mateo.

Only one trade left, but my next two games are must wins. Can't have all $250K of Mannering gone for one or maybe both of them.

Grave_Digger

Juniors
I can't see Inglis getting 5 TBH. Hodges is out for 3 at least.

With Inglis only getting 3 I would be looking at Thompson like Walt suggested...80min 2RF available in the CTW who is a point of difference with only 2.87% of teams holding him.

Geohood

Bench
Team with 1 trade remaining:

Smith Farah Burgess- Woods (I Luke Geddes)
Parker Fensom Gallen - Myles Taylor Fulton
Maloney (Hodkinson)
Mateo (Sironen)
T Williams Cooper Hurrell Moga (Mannering Halatau Maranta)
Morris (K Naiqama)

Stopped caring about 5 weeks ago but happy with the team I ended up with. Ranked 514 have been pretty much the same for a while.

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
Really tough week to decide on the final makeup of the team and pick a captain.

I may even swing towards running Luke Douglas as my captain this week as Gallen & Parker both under injury clouds, Smith an unknown with what the Storm are going to do and Sheens likely to shift Farah to the halves at one point.

I also have to decide between Johnson & Reynolds as I can't carry one as a reserve with Mansour a likely high score out of fullback and generally a consistent scorer.

Final reserves spot comes down to Mansour, Matt Ryan, Joseph Paulo and Willie Mason.

Gah

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I've gone with Gallen as Captain this week and Fensom as VC.

Parker sounds like he's in more doubt than Gallen. Making Fensom VC to guarantee I at least have a Captain if both get ruled out.