What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

jim_57

Staff member
Trying to decide who to run as my 15-17 out of Tamou, Mansour, Gagai & Carney. At this stage I've got the latter 3.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I've gone with Gallen as Captain this week and Fensom as VC.

Parker sounds like he's in more doubt than Gallen. Making Fensom VC to guarantee I at least have a Captain if both get ruled out.

I went with Parker and Smith. Havent put Gallen in yet, have Luke & Mannering and Widdop out so I can't afford to drop the starter need to bring him in.

Used two trades to turn Matt Ryan and Edrick Lee into Gavin Cooper & a nuffy. Have two left for Gallen if I need him for H2H finals.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Good call with not having Parker and Gallen captains. I went with Gallen, as even if Parker played, I could see him not getting as many minutes as normal. As vc I took Hindmarsh who has been having a real good go lately. Might even make Hindy captain.

EDIT: Decide to take Hindy, hope his scores his second try of the season.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Good call with not having Parker and Gallen captains. I went with Gallen, as even if Parker played, I could see him not getting as many minutes as normal. As vc I took Hindmarsh who has been having a real good go lately. Might even make Hindy captain.

EDIT: Decide to take Hindy, hope his scores his second try of the season.

:lol: You've scared me into changing Parker to Smith.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
You can laugh @ me....he WILL be my AE....fail

I'm pretty sure they made it so your AE has to score at least +1 so you might be ok.

*edit* From the website:

The automatic emergency will be the lowest scoring player who receives a score greater than 0 from your Substitutes list, who is not picked as one of your four reserves.

So now I'm praying that Moga doesn't get upgraded into positive figures.

Last edited:

user_nat

Coach
If Parker also doesn't play I'm pretty much screwed.
Zeroes from Carney, Gallen and Mannering (whom I didn't know wasn't playing). Plus my AE could be Moga since Norman might also not play.

Oh and Hurrell.

Last edited:

Edwahu

Bench
I got the zero from Carney and Gallen, and Hurrell is looking like a 4 since he has gone off injured. At least the good Mateo showed up.

skeepe

Immortal
I'm headed for a massive score. 900 at the moment, 5 players still to play including Fensom, Burgess and Parker.

Shame the guy I'm up against is running 16th and has an average score of 400. I always seem to get my biggest scores in these situations, and save my lowest scores for when I play the best teams.

Tooooks

Bench
I'm screwed this week. Lucky the lowest I can finish is 5th. I had to play Moga (worse than useless) this week because I've got Inglis. I've also got Gallen, Carney, Hurrell and Parker (who probably won't play. I'll be lucky to score 800.