What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Geohood

Bench
938 with Mannering to go. Bit disappointing after 1144 last week but that's how it rolls.

Sanga will go haywire with his Supercoach blog this week regarding Parker lol. Big decision whether to trade him out and who for..

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
u'd have to trade him, way too big of a chunk of your salary cap to be sitting out. if it was De Belin or Newton or a mid range bloke ti would be different

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'll definitely trade him out. But will still set aside a lot of cash so I can by him back quickly.

I might even wait until one game after he comes back to see if his price dips a bit.

RHCP

Bench
Damn that one guy in my fantasy league who gets to save two trades because he never bought Parker.

Walt's idea sounds good, save a little bit of cash.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Only 713 but have

Sio, Hurrell, Hayne?, Poore, Hindmarsh, Mateo and a possible auto emergency left seeing as Fifita didnt play.

Need to trade parker out but already have Hindy, Gallen, Fensom, Mateo, Burgess :|

I'm thinking of using the money to cram Cam Smith into the side. Have you got him?

MisterLove

Juniors
This is my starting 17 all my substitutes are cheap so probably won't touch them
Now with Parker gone I don't know whether to just swap him out for Gallen or strengthen other positions let me know what you guys think.

1. moltzen (would really like him gone)
2. mannering
3. T-Rex
4.hurrell
5. Sio/ Tahu when he's back (wouldn't too free up for a better centre)
6.carney
7. Cherry Evans
8.burgess
9.smith
10.graham
11. Parker (c)
12.taia
13. Fensom

14. Farah
15.buderus
16.halatau
17.cordner

MisterLove

Juniors
Zeb taia??? Don't know whether to persevere with him or get rid of him for de Belin... I've got 28,000 left over as well... Get rid over taia and Parker for Gallen and Myles???

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Definitely get Gallen. But maybe wait a week as he could be in for a price drop depending on how he scores next week.

You seem to have a simular fullback dilemma to me. I have to play Corey Norman there at the moment and he isn't setting the world on fire.
I budgeted to get Hayne in there this week but the Parker development might have knocked that on the head for another week.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
i havent gone with parker this season... gonna try spend it in other area's and pick him up later on...

so this was good news... just wish it could have happened a bit later in the season.

Geohood

Bench
i havent gone with parker this season... gonna try spend it in other area's and pick him up later on...

so this was good news... just wish it could have happened a bit later in the season.

Plenty of people have made that mistake in the past... His injury might save you now though lol.

Now to think of who to make captain... Gallen, Fensom or a smokie, Burgess?

Geohood

Bench
I get a warm glow inside when there's last minute injuries that don't affect me but plenty of others... :D Don't worry what comes around goes around haha.

shiznit

Coach
Plenty of people have made that mistake in the past... His injury might save you now though lol.

Now to think of who to make captain... Gallen, Fensom or a smokie, Burgess?
yeah it was a gamble... but even if parker stayed injury free... i wanted to have a far more solid squad across the board from the outset than trying to make gold from nuffies. i still have Fensom & Gallen and i left myself plenty of cash if i needed to bring Parker in...

beads6

First Grade
973 with Poore and Hurrell to play.

Will be swapping Parker out for a mid range second rower and using the extra coin to get Cam Smith after trading out Bromwich

Geohood

Bench
I had a very solid squad last year but was never close enough despite being in the top 1000 pretty much the whole year, because I didn't have Parker till about round 7 or 8, having a captain consistently getting you 170-200 points is a massive advantage. Every year is different though, which this year will end up being.

In other news, Daly Cherry Evans scored a beastly 104 in Dreamteam.. I havn't got him though, am on 784 with Hurrell to play. Didn't realise Tony Williams missed the last 23 minutes of the match the other night either and still got a good score, he looks an absolute superstar this year... is playing as well as you would have possibly predicted him to.

beads6

First Grade
Bugger the people that picked Teo in their backline, will most likely be taking parkers spot

Te'o won't play 80mins. I'd expect Gillett to be more likely to get more minutes and Thaiday to play in the backrow.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Looks like some adjustments from the Storm game went through, Widdop is up to 56 and Burgess 115. Now sitting on 902 with three to play tonight!