What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

MisterLove

Juniors
It chooses the lowest scoring player as the replacement. As for Tahu, he tends to get 30-40 points most of the time and playing the Broncos, it's unlikely that he will get many more than that range. I would go with Sio as I expect that game to be higher scoring and potentially Burt and Sio could interchange at Fullback.

He scored 48 first round... Sio will be back on the wing that's my only concern with him either way Tahu will be gone next week with Mitch Aubusson back in the 2nd row he should score alright

Dogs Of War

Coach
He scored 48 first round... Sio will be back on the wing that's my only concern with him either way Tahu will be gone next week with Mitch Aubusson back in the 2nd row he should score alright

He scored a try in the first round. Take away that 15points, and what do you get. Tahu has never been a big tryscorer at centre, and with how Newcastles attack is setup, I don't expect that to really change.

MisterLove

Juniors
He scored a try in the first round. Take away that 15points, and what do you get. Tahu has never been a big tryscorer at centre, and with how Newcastles attack is setup, I don't expect that to really change.

Yeah true I don't have much to pick from though at the moment with a few injuries.. You think Sio back on the wing is a better option than Tahu in the centres?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Yeah true I don't have much to pick from though at the moment with a few injuries.. You think Sio back on the wing is a better option than Tahu in the centres?

Just cause of who they are playing. I expect a high scoring game (winner scoring 30+), while the Newcastle Broncos will be won by the team scoring 18-20points.

Thus the potential for Sio to grab a try, and a line break. Not to mention that as I said, Sio performed well at Fullback last week, so the coach may alternate Burt and Sio at fullback throughout the match.

There is always a risk in these things, just all things being equal, I see more upside for Sio than I do Tahu.

Last edited:

beads6

First Grade
My front row is Snowden Smith Merrin at this stage. I think I will look at trading in Graham before Origin.

MisterLove

Juniors
Just cause of who they are playing. I expect a high scoring game (winner scoring 30+), while the Newcastle Broncos will be won by the team scoring 18-20points.

Thus the potential for Sio to grab a try, and a line break. Not to mention that as I said, Sio performed well at Fullback last week, so the coach may alternate Burt and Sio at fullback throughout the match.

There is always a risk in these things, just all things being equal, I see more upside for Sio than I do Tahu.

Yeah cheers mate I reckon you could be right, anyway last week I have to worry about Tahu he's gone next week hopefully. Who do u guys this I should put in place of moltzen next week I haven't got much money to play with... Stanley or norman?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Yeah cheers mate I reckon you could be right, anyway last week I have to worry about Tahu he's gone next week hopefully. Who do u guys this I should put in place of moltzen next week I haven't got much money to play with... Stanley or norman?

I hate both equally. No other options? Stanley if I had to pick one (as he has more potential to be a tryscorer from Fullback, or inject himself into a play for a linebreak)...I have both, and they are benched. Stanley goes next week, Norman can sit on the sidelines.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
i had lined up Nathan Friend > James Graham & Matt King > T-Rex.

but looking at the prices rises im thinking of going Reece Robinson > Ken Sio instead of bringing in James Graham.

My only thought is im not sure how much James Graham's price will increase this week.

Mr Saab

Referee
My front row is Snowden Smith Merrin at this stage. I think I will look at trading in Graham before Origin.

My 7 gun forwards are Smith, Farah, Gallen, Luke, Burgess, Fensom and Mateo

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
My only thought is im not sure how much James Graham's price will increase this week.

He is currently scheduled to rise $14,200 if he scores 65 this week. Lets say he got 90 this week, I would expect another 15K or so on top of that.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Tahu didn't score a try in Round 1.

Sorry he got the try assist which is 10 points.

Though look at his last 2 previous years, granted at different clubs, but the same position. I left his finishing price and average score.

2010 $181,000 39.88
2011 $171,900 33.57

MisterLove

Juniors
Haha no real fascination mate I'm just stuck with him at the moment until I can get rid of him, I thought if he was going to fire it would be under bennett and he might be a good cheap cash cow but it's not quite shaping up that way!

MisterLove

Juniors
Tahu is like Moltzen, far too lazy to bother with.

Yeah I know both silly mistakes to put in at the start of the year.. Rookie error!.. But I can't complain too much 1084 round 1 and 1078 round 2 so I'm going alright with a couple of passengers on board I've always done the dream team first year at supercoach it's a lot more challenging with the two subs a week and no wildcard foxsports is far easier but I find at the end everyone just ends up with the same team and its pretty pointless toward the end.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Haha no real fascination mate I'm just stuck with him at the moment until I can get rid of him, I thought if he was going to fire it would be under bennett and he might be a good cheap cash cow but it's not quite shaping up that way!

Sorry didn't relalise - thought people were looking at bringing Tahu in which was causing the confusion.