What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Grave_Digger

Juniors
What were peoples thoughts on Ray Cashmeres game? Was this a just a result of Fahra going off so earlier or will we see him score similar(65s not including tries) in the coming weeks?

Also looking to trade out Poore and Rankin for Sezer and Areaiiti(peoples thoughts on these two?) but wanting a better look at them before making a decision, this would be purely to free up some cash so come week 11 Buhrer and Sio out for Fensom and T.Williams....this is just hoping Fensom has been back for two weeks and we have seen two price drops, similar to how Parker has gone the past two weeks dropping 35k.

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
With some price drops I have had to sacrifice Carney to make the swap between Mateo & Parker.

Not happy but hopefully Sezer is a handy little backup and Paulo continues to churn decent numbers

I'm bringing Paulo in for Mateo, I had Sezer from the start so I'm hoping he'll be a long-term starter, I'll wait and see how he scores next game before getting him into the line-up.

Cashmere is a funny one, he surprised me as I thought he would be over the hill but he motored around like he hadn't even left the NRL, he was very impressive. I can't see him losing his time in our 17 for Groat, who needs another year os so learning the role in reggies.

gronkathon

First Grade
Cashmere was another option but I cant trust what Sheens will do to be honest.

Trying to get it all sorted as I will be on the road most of next week and may not get a chance to update

Walt Flanigan

Referee
If he came in at under 100 I'd be interested. I'll probably get rid of Justin Poore soon so will looking out for a cheap front rower.

beads6

First Grade
I am thinking about taking the gamble on Cashmere. He should get plenty of minutes if Sheens has a clue.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I am thinking about taking the gamble on Cashmere. He should get plenty of minutes if Sheens has a clue.

I have him bookmarked, but I would like to see him go around another week and see what sort of score he gets. 50+ and I will having him suiting up for me as his price rise will be awesome.

Wato

Juniors
I have him bookmarked, but I would like to see him go around another week and see what sort of score he gets. 50+ and I will having him suiting up for me as his price rise will be awesome.

Will Groat take game time off Cashmere thou? With the loss of Farah all the Tigers forwards game time was upped on the weekend too.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Will Groat take game time off Cashmere thou? With the loss of Farah all the Tigers forwards game time was upped on the weekend too.

It's why I am waiting. I figure next week is the week to cash in on Corey Norman, though it depends on his BE. If very low then I will hold a further week, also a bit comes into play how Sezer is going, or if he is at all. I want to bring in a cheap replacement there, and I also want to be in a position to have an awesome forward pack. I think realistically I could grab Parker and then Fensom a few weeks later when his small score has taken the greatest effect (Hoping he only gets limited game time in his comeback match as well).

Wato

Juniors
It's why I am waiting. I figure next week is the week to cash in on Corey Norman, though it depends on his BE. If very low then I will hold a further week, also a bit comes into play how Sezer is going, or if he is at all. I want to bring in a cheap replacement there, and I also want to be in a position to have an awesome forward pack. I think realistically I could grab Parker and then Fensom a few weeks later when his small score has taken the greatest effect (Hoping he only gets limited game time in his comeback match as well).

Yea i have a similar problem with Buderus just waiting for Everingham to peak and then sell him and Bedsy and use Blair as my other winger. Spent all my money in my forwards this year so really need to upgrade Buderus for that strategy to pay off.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Being this is the first year I've ever played with any degree of seriousness I'm wondering during those weeks when there are 6 teams with byes and a bunch of rep players unavailable how many players you should be aiming to get on the park?

Geohood

Bench
They say 13-15 players is good for those weeks.. a full team and you probably leave yourself short for other weeks or have to burn a lot of trades to make it happen. Try to aim for the bare minimum to be 12 players tho IMO.