What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm joining the punt Gallen club too, gives me some more options for front row. Out for Fensom this week.

Thinking I'll go Buderus to Tim Grant for the strong bye coverage, leaving me about 260k in the bank for changes at Origin time, and that's before dumping Cam Smith.

Caged Panther

First Grade
I'm joining the punt Gallen club too, gives me some more options for front row. Out for Fensom this week.

I'm thinking about doing this too though honestly I don't see the point in doing it until after the raiders have the bye in Rd11, unless Fensom is going to see a massive price rise this week. What's his BE?

Probably going to drop Lewis for Cooper this week for better coverage during Origin and Mansour for Moga.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
BE for Fensom this week is 55 which he should breeze past. Gallen has a massive BE (133), so it's the right time to sell high.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm not wasting the trade. I've already had to buy Parker and Fensom back and soon T-Rex and Burgess as well.

I wouldn't bother unless you're a good shot at winning the overall comp.

Gallen scored over 100 just a few days after Origin II last year so he doesn't hold back.

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
OK.

Had a starting back row of Myles, Gallen & Parker.

Gallen is one I am going to keep as I can't see myself manipulating trades enough to get him back in down the track. I am not at all convinced Parker will play Origin which means as much as I would love to keep him Giant forehead makes way for Fensom and Ken Sio goes for TRex to come back.

Still should easily win my H2H this week and it puts me in a much better position for next week after SOO selections

T.T

Juniors
how many trades you guys got left?

last week i got parker back, as i'm convinced he won't play game 1 with petero a certainty after announcing retirement.

this week i'm trading gallen for fensom, and everingham for mansour

will have 16 left after this week.

Dogs Of War

Coach

last week i got parker back, as i'm convinced he won't play game 1 with petero a certainty after announcing retirement.

I will have 12 after this week. But in the next few weeks I will be down to 7. That said I am trading in depth and quality which is what you need to do when you get lower on trades.

Mr Saab

Referee
Traded Luke and Farah out for Merrin and Tolman
Will trade for Luke back next week for Tolman....merrin could be a keeper if he can keep his place in the back row.

andrew057

First Grade
Traded Luke and Farah out for Merrin and Tolman
Will trade for Luke back next week for Tolman....merrin could be a keeper if he can keep his place in the back row.

Huh? Youre trading Luke out for 1 week? Due to his bye I assume? Surely you have cover and can save yourself 2 trades?

andrew057

First Grade

16 trades after this week. 24 of my 25 player sqaud scored last week with the only zero being Tony Williams. Sitting pretty.

Mr Saab

Referee
Huh? Youre trading Luke out for 1 week? Due to his bye I assume? Surely you have cover and can save yourself 2 trades?

I cant cover him. I will only have 16 players.
I reversed it...traded Farah for Merrin...i need to have at least 16 players.....souffs having the buy screws me big time and Gallen is not going to play this weekend either, but then everyone has him

T.T

Juniors
I cant cover him. I will only have 16 players.
I reversed it...traded Farah for Merrin...i need to have at least 16 players.....souffs having the buy screws me big time and Gallen is not going to play this weekend either, but then everyone has him

its not worth the trades dude. the farah one i can understand as he will probably make origin, although merrin is a slim chance also.

the luke trade really isn't necessary. just hold him for this week and cop the poor score

Edwahu

Bench

16 with 400k in the bank. The rest of my head to head comp are pretty useless and I gave up on overall, so I dont need to trade much. Might trade Fensom/Merrin in for Buttriss or Slater in for Locke this week.

Last edited:
Rethought it, I'll take a bit of a hit this week, no transfers, hope Gallen plays. I have 17 playing but a couple are not big scorers. Save the transfers, it's dead easy to run out by round 20 and be shagged for the rest of the season...

sting

Bench
A lot of people have gone crazy with the trades it seems!

After doing 2 trades this week i will have 17 remaining which is about par. I've scheduled to have 11 remaining come round 19 and will probably use 4-5 straight away to put the squad back together. Having 1 a week left up your sleeve at the end can be very useful.

On another note,

How are people looking for the big bye rounds?

Last edited:

T.T

Juniors
A lot of people have gone crazy with the trades it seems!

After doing 3 trades this week i will have 17 remaining which is about par. I've scheduled to have 11 remaining come round 19 and will probably use 4-5 straight away to put the squad back together. Having 1 a week left up your sleeve at the end can be very useful.

On another note,

How are people looking for the big bye rounds?

3 trades? there's only 2 max.

i might save the gallen to fensom trade til after round 11 if gallen plays this week. he just got cleared from judicary

for the round 11 big bye week i'm looking at 14 players but might make some more trades

Geohood

Bench
Team this week:

Smith (c), Graham, Thorby
Taia, Bukuya, Ciraldo, Ryan
Carney
Mateo, Sezer
Mannering, Aubusson, Halatau, Stanley, Hurrell, Daniella
Hayne

Have Woods, Farah, Geddes, Fulton, Burgess, Reynolds, Moga, Tedesco sitting out.

Edit:

Kept Gallen, traded Hodges for Ciraldo and Tedesco for Mansour... figured if Gallen doesn't play I can use the the auto emergency.. and I can trade in Burgess and Maloney next week.

Edit:

Now decided to ditch Gallen cause of his BE and trade him for Fensom from now, and Hodges for Ciraldo.

That SHOULD be the last change.. haha

Last edited:

Grave_Digger

Juniors
Thinking Paulo > Tariq Sims this week, is this too sideways or can Sims reach the heights of his team mate Gavin Cooper as I hope??

Dogs Of War

Coach
Thinking Paulo > Tariq Sims this week, is this too sideways or can Sims reach the heights of his team mate Gavin Cooper as I hope??

Tariq had some really good games last year. And I do expect him to be a 60+ average player. But Paulo has forced a starting role now at Parra, and it's not much for him to rise from his 50 average, to 60+ comfortably. I will be holding onto Paulo for a while.

Grave_Digger

Juniors
Tariq had some really good games last year. And I do expect him to be a 60+ average player. But Paulo has forced a starting role now at Parra, and it's not much for him to rise from his 50 average, to 60+ comfortably. I will be holding onto Paulo for a while.

Think I will take a gamble don't believe I will lose any cash so could pay off at worse cost me a trade fixing.