What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dragon Jim

Juniors
Fifita was in a moon boot after the game. Has been named but unsure whether he will play.

1 trade, plenty of cash HOWEVER Mitch Brown is my auto emergency..

Options are:

1. Trade out Brown for Ferguson, resulting in Nofoluama being the AE, or
2. Trade out Fensom for Parker, leaving M Brown as AE.

Tough choice

Edwahu

Bench
Depends on who you are playing. Most teams will struggle to field 17, so you are going ok. If you can win with no trades don't make any.

Someone

Bench
waiting to see teamlists before i make my move. plenty of trades left and some leftover money, however i have Surgess, Woods to trade out, i dont know if benji will score well again so maybe him back out for sutton in again.

Also have Watmong who was injured?

im not confident. i finished 2nd vsing 3rd but i reckon i got there vsing all the easy beats. by total points im the 4th best in my comp and his team looks stronger than mine unfortunately.

Edwahu

Bench
Best case scenario for the bloke I am playing is 14 players, and that would take two trades. Think I'll just keep my trades.

Warmess

Juniors
Parker coming up against the Eels, and Gallen coming up against the Dragons. Which to captain...

I'm sure both will run rampant, but which will get the higher score?

Warmess

Juniors
I've never used it before, how does it work? I've heard of it in passing... something like what you said, then if Parker scores big I just remove the Captain off Gallen?

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
You need to put the C on a non-player who is playing after your VC plays. If you're not happy with what the VC has, then put your C on Gallen.

It's only worth doing if you've got 17-19 available players since you'll cop the AE for whoever is not playing.

Spot On

Coach
Who do coaches rate as the two absolute must haves this week for H to H finals. I have Gal, Thurston, Fifita, Smith, Maloney, SBW, Luke, Parker, GI, Lyon etc. I'm thinking of getting Fergo to replace Dugan and James Graham back in to replace one of the plethora of forwards I've lost. Any thoughts???

Also, who are coaches going with for captain this week? I'm leaning toward Gal.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm captaining gal. I think the sharks will be pumped playing the dragons.

As for your situation, if you don't need to make trades then don't. Who knows how things play out. Graham should get more game time now with the injuries the bulldogs have.

Spot On

Coach
I'm captaining gal. I think the sharks will be pumped playing the dragons.

As for your situation, if you don't need to make trades then don't. Who knows how things play out. Graham should get more game time now with the injuries the bulldogs have.

Have to trade. Still won't have 17 after using two trades. Lost too many players the past fortnight.

Someone

Bench
im proper f**ked now anyway.

only just realized that my week long trip camping and hunting (leaving sunday getting back sunday) will destroy any chance of staying alive in the finals. Unless i pull a rabbit out of the hat and win this weekend then il have a week off.