What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

gronkathon

First Grade
Well with Fergo out (who I just traded in) I am pretty much f**ked.

Have to play Tedesco & Nofo from the WT now and they will get properly raped by the Chooks and score low.

Think I will switch (c) to Maloney and take a punt that way

Edwahu

Bench
Well with Fergo out (who I just traded in) I am pretty much f**ked.

Have to play Tedesco & Nofo from the WT now and they will get properly raped by the Chooks and score low.

Think I will switch (c) to Maloney and take a punt that way

Can't you reverse the trade?

Dogs Of War

Coach
I would still go with Gallen as captain. Maloney apart from that 170 point blitz, generally even in big wins still only scores around 80 odd. I would prefer to hope Gallen puts one of those 125 games on, which he is more than capable of. Who knows what other player may pop out of nowhere and put on a nice 100 score for you.

firechild

First Grade
I had written off my chances this week. Ended up drawing the same oppoonent in 2 different leagues (1v4 and 6v7) and although we had shared victories during the year, I thought I was no chance. 104 from Milford may have given me the upper hand. I need about 130 from Slater and Maloney to get the win. All others left to play are common to both teams.

gronkathon

First Grade
I am right royally f**ked this week.

Had to play Tedesco, Tetevano & because of turd pen getting injured on game day Nofo as well.

First place in 2 leagues and getting pumped by the fourth place sides

Warmess

Juniors
975 with 5 Roosters still to play.

These injuries have actually worked out quite well for me. I'm crushing face this week, looking like I'll easily win every game.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Ended up on 1209 but lost. Lucky I finished first and have a second chance. I would have won any other matchup which is a good sign.

Warmess

Juniors
1340 thanks to the Roosters carving up.

Easily won every round. Hopefully these guys don't have any trades left!

Dragon Jim

Juniors
Finished with 1092 which was good enough to win 2 out of 3. Thankfully the one I lost is in the bottom 8.

Got a scare with Tedesco scoring 80odd points and SBW being rested in the 2nd half.

Looking more and more likely Fergo wont play again this year meaning I wasted my last trade.

gronkathon

First Grade
Maloney as Captain saved me.

Won 3 from 4 and the one I lost I was in the top 4 so get another shot.

That said with Fergo gone and Farah unlikely I will be lucky to win next week

Edwahu

Bench
Made my last two trades today. Fensom for Luke and Quinlan for Cronk. Hopefully Melbourne put the foot down against the Eels.

My final 17

RTS, Gordon, Gillett, Jennings, Hurrell
Milford, Cronk
Fifita, Smith, Luke, Gallen, SBW, Parker
JWH, J.Graham, Watmough, M.Blair

Rest of the squad is Farah, Surgess, Reithmuller, Marshall:(, J.Roberts, Nofo, Samuilina, Hunt

Edwahu

Bench
Very interesting selection in the Raiders game with Paul Vaughn starting at lock. Could be a POD for any desperados.