What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

GONZO72

Juniors
Parker score of 31 is bullshit. He made 41 tackles 15 hit ups and 2 offloads. He will go to at least 65.

Can't explain why it hasn't changed. It will .

firechild

First Grade
Apparantly Parker is going up to 75 and Gillett to 105. With that in mind, decent games from SBWOMG and Maloney should have my score approaching 1400.

Warmess

Juniors
Been a rough week for me, made all the worse by having a lot of 60+ scorers sitting on the sidelines. Still, I dont think I'll lose any of leagues I actually care about, and if the Roosters go big tonight I might not lose any at all.

And yes, Parker better get an update.

Mr Saab

Referee
I cant see any adjustments happening today.

I am on 893 with Gallen, RTS, JWH, Maloney, SBW to play.

Expecting 1200-1300

gronkathon

First Grade
Lost my LU league, won the other and had week off in another so hopefully go a bit better with some troops back this week, namely Surgess & Farah

Edwahu

Bench
1335 and won easily. Think its the end of my run though, I am playing a bloke with close to the perfect team.

Warmess

Juniors
1278. Won every match but made some small mistakes. Should have played Hiku etc. At least Surgess is back this week.

Do I use my last trade bringing Farah back? Would have to be for someone like Gurgess though, which I'm a bit iffy on.

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
I'm deciding whether to use my last trade. Got Burgess and Farah returning this week so got plenty of fit players to choose from but thinking Gallen or Fifita would be worth picking up leading into the prelims.