What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Warmess

Juniors
Debating chucking the C on Smith this week, surely he'll carve the Eels to shreds.

I need like a 10k price rise out of JWH too, but that ain't gonna happen =(

Dogs Of War

Coach
Debating chucking the C on Smith this week, surely he'll carve the Eels to shreds.

I need like a 10k price rise out of JWH too, but that ain't gonna happen =(

Or he gets rested after the game if in the bag. Corey Parker vs the Panthers must be a good play.

firechild

First Grade
1288 last week. Week off in 2 leagues (though 1 is bottom 8 - I finished 9th and frustratingly top scored in the league week 1 of the finals while the other was 1v4) and into another elimination in the other league.

Will be sticking with Parker as captain. Smith is too much of a gamble. Kelly couldn't have come back at a better time with Watmough unlikely to play. Means I can save my last trade.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Putting Farah on my bench.

I will end up with the same level AE regardless and I have a hunch

With Inglis rumoured to be a late withdrawal for tonights match, I will watch what happens with Farah cause that would be a great replacement for supercoach if it comes about.

ek999

First Grade
Gone Parker as Captain with Smith VC at the moment. Only 2 playing in the reserves are Feldt and Stockwell (maybe only Stockwell if Inglis is out) so I should be able to swap someone out and use Parker as captain if he has a blinder tonight

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I've only got 17 again this week so I will go with Parker VC and Smith C since Melbourne play Sunday. Worked last week, and I'll need all the help I can get this week

Last edited:

Edwahu

Bench
I had a look and it's just rubbish scoring by SC. He made 41 tackles and 15 runs alone, so should end up closer to 80pts.

gronkathon

First Grade
Ok. Mismanaged my options by speculating Farah on the bench. With Sue out as well it was going to hurt.

Then Marshall pulls that game out of his arse

Latest posts