What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

gronkathon

First Grade
I am glad I am not going for overall glory. Saving trades for as late in the piece before the update as possible so I can try and get a handle on some form and point scoring trends

Dogs Of War

Coach
I am glad I am not going for overall glory. Saving trades for as late in the piece before the update as possible so I can try and get a handle on some form and point scoring trends

Still if you don't have G.Burgess, it's pretty tempting to snap him up. Especially as we have more trades this year.

gronkathon

First Grade
It is but I will see how my cheapies compare against he and others over the next week or so before locking in any changes

Edwahu

Bench
Think you will have to pick up G.Burgess if you don't already have him. Even if he scores 20 for the next two rounds you would make good money after round 3.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
There's no reason to George in next week if you don't have him, you're not getting the price rise til week 3. I think moving I'll be moving Klemmer to George in week 3 as I don't expect Klemmer to play once Kassiano and Pritchard are back.

Earl

Coach
How many points did he score last night?

I'm still a bit hesitant on him. I remember getting excited over Jack De Belin last year after the after the first round

Dogs Of War

Coach
Yeah I won't add him yet. Will see how he goes over then next couple of weeks compared to the other cheapies.

You only get one more free look before he costs you heaps more. Damn he is a big boy, and I can only see him getting more minutes after watching his performance last night.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
True but I'll take that week to see how my other cheapie frontrowers fare. Big George won't be scoring tries every week so have to make sure he outdoes them for work aswell.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
You only get one more free look before he costs you heaps more. Damn he is a big boy, and I can only see him getting more minutes after watching his performance last night.

That's my feeling, certainly more likely to get regular minutes than Klemmer.

Plus with how brittle Sam and Asotasi are he could end up starting some games. Could turn into a keeper even.

Spot On

Coach
How many points did he score last night?

I'm still a bit hesitant on him. I remember getting excited over Jack De Belin last year after the after the first round

De Belin doesn't offer much does he.

George Burgess should get more minutes as the season progresses.

gronkathon

First Grade
Georgey boy got hurt a lot playing NSW Cup last season and was a bit of a flat track bully in the games I saw. Still will be watching keenly next week

Mr Saab

Referee
My team is

Farrah
C Smith
Merrin
Mateo
S Burgess
J Horo
Thurston
Hayne (c)
Boyd
Gordon
Teo
L Brown
Inglis

W Mason
J Moors
J Loko
T Harris

Edwahu

Bench
Did SBW really score 27pts for that one try? The line break stat is pretty dodge. If they can be objective on Try assists they should do the same for line breaks.

ek999

First Grade
Te'o is up now. 38 points. Disappointed but I traded Lyon and a $87,500 player (Gubb I think) to get G Burgess in so his 80 points make up for Te'o's small points

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Did SBW really score 27pts for that one try? The line break stat is pretty dodge. If they can be objective on Try assists they should do the same for line breaks.

Was a weak line break too, FPN should have gotten double for that line break assist. Looks like those who break the line consistently are going to be worth plenty this year.

Regarding Te'o, he didn't play much in the second half so he probably would have cracked 50 if he had. Not one I will throw away after a week but he's averaging low 40s after a few weeks I will be concerned.

Latest posts