What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

abpanther

Staff member
Hey peeps,

So is the way it works that players are only locked out once their games are played?

It looks like I can trade in any players except Souths and Roosters players

Also, when do the price changes kick in?

Asking because I went looking for G.Burgess to see how much his price had changed and couldn't even find him in the FA list

Dogs Of War

Coach
Hey peeps,

So is the way it works that players are only locked out once their games are played?

It looks like I can trade in any players except Souths and Roosters players

Also, when do the price changes kick in?

Asking because I went looking for G.Burgess to see how much his price had changed and couldn't even find him in the FA list

Prices don't change till Tuesday. Either way his price won't change till Tuesday in 3 weeks time as players must play 3 games before the price changes. Lets say he scores like he did last year (which were usually around 25-30points), add that to his 80, I would think that he would get about 40-50K increase.

abpanther

Staff member
Prices don't change till Tuesday. Either way his price won't change till Tuesday in 3 weeks time as players must play 3 games before the price changes. Lets say he scores like he did last year (which were usually around 25-30points), add that to his 80, I would think that he would get about 40-50K increase.

I see, thanks

So essentially that means you have another week to decide if you would like to purchase him at that price?

Dogs Of War

Coach
I see, thanks

So essentially that means you have another week to decide if you would like to purchase him at that price?

Yes, you get another free look next week. You just have to work out this week if you have a dud player, cause you still will only be able to make 2 trades a week.

blaza88z

Coach
G Burgess on 95. Could be buy of the year

Those saying "i'm not sold on him", what a stupid approach, even if he has 2 poor games in the next 2 his price is still going to go up substantially, what's there not to be sold on?

Buy him now, sell him in a few weeks if you're not convinced but sitting back refusing to invest is an extremely stupid approach.

For the record, I had him in my team before round 1 :cool:

DictatingTerms

Juniors
Matai easily top-scored tonight, which is funny given most of the pre-season guides said he was a definite no. Granted, its still only one game in... ;)

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Horo looked ordinary but he was running a lot of decoy runs. Should still get some decent minutes until Stewart gets back so I'm not giving up on him yet.

Saw Dan Ginnane had Parker as his captain :lol:

Edwahu

Bench
Early days but looking at the scoring the forwards have definitely taken a big hit vs backs. Might favour backs a bit much now.

Nevcost

Juniors
Thinking about making Inglis my captain next week unless Cameron Smith puts in a excellent performance

MSIH

Bench
Matai easily top-scored tonight, which is funny given most of the pre-season guides said he was a definite no. Granted, its still only one game in... ;)

Well if Foran keeps that sort of forum up, Matai will point up deluxe the season. Injuries and suspension are always a possible issue for Matai, although he doesn't seem to miss many games through injury *touch wood*.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Early days but looking at the scoring the forwards have definitely taken a big hit vs backs. Might favour backs a bit much now.

I think it's favouring those who get line breaks+tries the most, making trying to pick a consistent scoring team difficult. Which is probably what they wanted.

On the dt site, The green light next to there name means they are named in the starting lineup, orange means they are named on the bench. No light means they are not playing. Band aid means they are injured. Red light means they are suspended.

There are no lights on mine at all... but there is on the NRL.com competition.